Hey jerks....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultimatemale

09-16-2012

The Lol client disconnected me while in the character selection screen for some reason and I was told to reconnect....however that was unsuccessful. So tried logging off and on and I got a 30 minute ban from the game.

Thanks alot, I dont get hours and hours a day to play this game and now I can not playa t all today.

Im just mad and think everyone is stupid now

Vexful

09-16-2012

It shouldn't give you a 30min ban for 1 leave.......

Zedax

09-16-2012

You are right to be angry, 30 minutes is practically a week

Glorkle

09-16-2012

jerks.

Ultimatemale

09-16-2012

I agree

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

because this is our fault, yes WE disconnected you, in fact we disconnect everyone

You sir deserve a medal for uncovering our insidious actions

Ultimatemale

09-16-2012

Hey ComanderMo why don't you shut your face

spicytaco69

09-16-2012

You don't know how lucky you are to have your looks, some people who haven't got hair, haven't got a nose, missing their eyes, and limbs even just hoping that they could walk or hold their relatives in their arms for 3 seconds and some people are dead wishing they had a chance just to be alive again and be able to change their ways when they still had a chance.You are not ugly I don't need a picture to see what you look like, no one is ugly, the only thing which determines if someone is ugly is their attitude towards life, who says you are the bottom of the food chain? The only person who puts you down is sadly YOU . I have also been a victim to racist verbal comments but I don't care, I am not letting someone who knows nothing about me make a negative affect on my emotions.You don't understand how foolish you were just now, it may not look like it but other people care about you, e.g. Family members, if not you wouldn't have the clothes you are wearing and the pc your typing on now.I suggest you stop putting yourself down and start Getting some self esteem, life is too short to let it be ruled by other people.What you need to realise is that if you feel lonely Jesus will always be here for you.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatemale View Post
Hey ComanderMo why don't you shut your face
Posts like this are the reason I sometimes wish I could multi-downvote.

CandyPuffs

09-16-2012

Try going outside.