Why does almost every single cho player rush RoA

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxeFresh

Senior Member

09-16-2012

^.


They also tend to do poorly in their lane, unless they're facing REALLY bad players.

Why do you rush RoA x_x WHY CHOOO WHYYYY


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solo Mid Nasus

Senior Member

09-16-2012

n

e
e
e
e

e

gg
g

a
ga
ga
g
ag
g
a
a
t
t

t
i


v
v
v
v


e
e
e
eeee


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweagen

Member

09-16-2012

[U]for MEGA TANKINESS[U]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZephyrDrake

Senior Member

09-16-2012

for "every Cho player" you mean the one you may or may have not played with/against right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oracle elixir5

Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Mid Nasus View Post
n

e
e
e
e

e

gg
g

a
ga
ga
g
ag
g
a
a
t
t

t
i


v
v
v
v


e
e
e
eeee
most upvote because ur platinum


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxeFresh

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrDrake View Post
for "every Cho player" you mean the one you may or may have not played with/against right?
Key thing to note here:
"Almost every"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DR200

Senior Member

09-16-2012

hp, mana, sustain(With his passive), ap, what is there not to like?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxeFresh

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR200 View Post
hp, mana, sustain(With his passive), ap, what is there not to like?
idk.

If i'm doing absolutely horrible i'll consider a catalyst.

But i'll NEVER rush RoA.

There's nothing to gain from it once you're past level 6, unless again...you're doing badly.

Which can be avoided, with items like wit's end/frozen heart.

Whenever I see a cho in top lane and he's doing poorly against a champ that I think like: "wow, cho stomps on this champ...why on earth is he doing so poorly- oh...he rushed RoA."

instead of armour against lee sin or y'know, mres against a rumble.

Seriously health isn't helpful when they can cut you up like butter. I get a health item usually as the third, or second depending on matchups.

I can understand Catalyst, but RoA is too much of a risk for absolutely zero gain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxeFresh

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Also with the downvotes, I wouldn't have a 65% win rate as cho if it didn't work most of the time.

Unless you're trying to tell me I should rush RoA and spike that win rate up another 5%. But I highly doubt RoA is more effective than going froz/wit's end early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wonnered

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeFresh View Post
Also with the downvotes, I wouldn't have a 65% win rate as cho if it didn't work most of the time.

Unless you're trying to tell me I should rush RoA and spike that win rate up another 5%. But I highly doubt RoA is more effective than going froz/wit's end early.
I mean, it's not hard to have 65% win rate against bots...


123