Warmong viable for Syndra ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slithy

09-16-2012

Sorry about my English. I've played Syndra a few games. Building pure AP and a bit of cdr was fine until late game where she got focused down hard and couldn't survive in team fights regardless how my position was due to her poor mobility. (Most AP champ with poor mobility usually have high burst damage like Veigar or Cass which Syndra obviously doesn't) I've tried rylai but still found myself a bit squishy and the slow bonus's a bit redundant since she already has 1 stun and slow. So I tried Warmong with bots and was quite happy about the result; didn't try in normal games yet.

Here are what I like about Warmong :

-Syndra's farming ability is great making it easy for her to reach the bonus cap easily.
- The additional hp and regen help Syndra a lot since she doesn't have any sustain or shielding, especially in team fight.
- People're not likely to attack you when first you have 3k hp.

Again I didn't try it in normal yet due to my premium internet connection issue, all comments appreciated.

ZiadAhmed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2012

nope u are sykkuno buddy

Slithy

09-16-2012

I don't watch streams, and you don't need to suggest anything if you're not a Syndra player.

Tr

09-16-2012

One, Sykkuno doesnt stream. He uploads vids for 1100 elo and below.
Two, you've tried this strat in bots im assuming, since you mentioned you didnt try it in normals. Everything works against bots. You can build nunu ad and get a penta.
Third, a lot of health doesnt equal tanky. btw. Just means you have more health. People will focus you still. They will be doing same damage. However it will take a little while longer to kill you.
Next, Rylias isnt redudant. Its not to difficult to miss stun and slow. But its easy as hell to hit your Q. Q applies slow. Just keep Qing.
Last, and by far the most important, takes away from your damage. Its nice you have 3k health and all... but in teamfights if youre doing no damage because you decided to take Mog's over say Deathcap or even Rylias then GG.
Oh and unless you're Mundo you dont regenerate hp that quickly in team fights even with Mog's

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

I won't recommend it...Syndra needs a huge mana poor and mana regen to work with,. building warmog at ANY stage of the game will hugely limit her other items (and it is too expensive)