GA/Teleport Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camen Sieder

09-21-2010

Has anyone else noticed that teleport still works if you die with a GA on?

not sure if this is intended to work like this, but yeah I didnt want to burn mana on CC knowing the Cho was dead anyways, but I guess not because he teleported into another lane after he died.

Pretty much looked like he died then when he revived he was teleported...

seems like a bug that could be abused...

zAPPzAPP

09-21-2010

Did he activate it before he died?

Kharn Skyshatter

09-21-2010

Same happens when Anivia is in egg form. She can teleport away if the player is fast enough to activate it before she goes egg.

Sine Deis

09-21-2010

You don't technically "die" with GA on, since you you pay attention you'll see that your health doesn't go below 0. So effects like buffs, teleport, your ult if you're morgana will persist even when you're being revived.

Camen Sieder

09-21-2010

so this is intended I take it? I thought once interrupted teleport fails in which case I would think getting smacked down would do it and being able to use your summoner spells while reviving makes no sense at all...

I just don't see how it makes sense to allow this. Anybody know for sure if this is working how it should?

Camen Sieder

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Deis View Post
You don't technically "die" with GA on, since you you pay attention you'll see that your health doesn't go below 0. So effects like buffs, teleport, your ult if you're morgana will persist even when you're being revived.
Yeah I get that but teleport can be interrupted and I would think a pre-death would do it and if not how could you cast a summoner spell while reviving?

Camen Sieder

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPPzAPP View Post
Did he activate it before he died?
didn't looks like it. I didn't think you could use any spells at all while reviving. I know my flash and ignite do not work..

Jessica x

09-21-2010

Thanks bro. Gonna use this.

Sine Deis

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKillMeFirstxX View Post
Yeah I get that but teleport can be interrupted and I would think a pre-death would do it and if not how could you cast a summoner spell while reviving?
Teleport isn't interrupted by damage, only by CC. He isn't being CC'ed. And no, I'm pretty sure you can't cast it while reviving. If you're smart enough to cast it right before "dying" though, that's another story.

I don't know if it's an intended mechanic or not, but people have complained about it before, and it hasn't been fixed, so I would just assume its intended unless riot states otherwise.