Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Season 3 and LoLDrop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimeFlex

Recruiter

09-16-2012

The people losing Elo because of LoLDrop does this mean they wont get the rewards for season 3? Or will you find a fix before season 3?

please bump this. I would really like to know. Thanks.

Quote:
volaju:
If you play 10 games, you win 5 and lose 5, but the 5 you won were deleted, and not coincidentally, but they were deleted -because- you won, where as the 5 you lost were not because you lack the hack, the end result is loss of ELO, despite going 5/5.

Effort

09-16-2012

>people losing elo

Wtf, I thought it only deletes the games.

Sojs

09-16-2012

no one loses elo

LoL drop doesn't even exist I bet it's only one player ddosing the server and it just happens that games go down when people are about to lose

volaju

09-16-2012

Quote:
Ocoared:
>people losing elo

If you play 10 games, you win 5 and lose 5, but the 5 you won were deleted, and not coincidentally, but they were deleted -because- you won, where as the 5 you lost were not because you lack the hack, the end result is loss of ELO, despite going 5/5.

Psyren136

09-16-2012

Quote:
Ocoared:
>people losing elo

my understanding was that it was dropping other players out of the games so the person using LoLdrop would win by default basically. at least this was what i heard somewhere on the forums

TimeFlex

Recruiter

09-16-2012

bump please

TimeFlex

Recruiter

09-16-2012

bump