Digital Collectors Pack Goth Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atarix123

09-16-2012

So I recently bought the Digital Collectors Pack because of the Goth Annie skin (and of course the large amount of champions that come with it).
But I have to say that I was a little disappointed with how it looks because all it if is just Annie wearing goth clothing, and I was expecting Tibbers to be the same but he isn't. =(

So may I make a request to remake this skin? =o

Say... Also have Tibbers wearing goth clothing (or perhaps just color him black?)
Also with other Annie skins (Frostfire for example) her spell animations are blue, I was wondering maybe for Goth Annie have her spells be black?
I don't know, I expected this skin to be good but in truth it's kind of disappointing because of how under worked this skin is.. So can the Riot team please rework this skin?

I'd absolutely love it if you guys did =D <3

Psyren136

09-16-2012

truth.
that skin is just bad looking right now.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

At the very least, give Tibberz a black fur retexture. Judging from how many skins you guys have released in the game/every month this should be an absolutely trivial matter.

Orîon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

goth annie

is so old holy god why do you expect it to be on-par with to-date champion skins?

Atarix123

09-17-2012

Hmm.. Perhaps because in order to be able to unlock it you'd have to spend $35?
One would think that a $35 skin would at least be decent looking..

Nea De Penserhir

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarix123 View Post
Hmm.. Perhaps because in order to be able to unlock it you'd have to spend $35?
One would think that a $35 skin would at least be decent looking..
Because the collector pack didn't come with anything else.

Atarix123

09-18-2012

It's not that it came with anything else, I bought it because of the large amount of champions it came with, and because I thought the Goth Annie skin would at least be pretty decent since it costs so much, but was a little disappointed on how under-worked the skin was.

Nea De Penserhir

09-18-2012

That's kind of your fault. Model viewers are available to see the skins, and, as noted, it wasn't the ~only~ thing you got from it.

If it was the only thing you bought the pack for, that's on you.

It wasn't too long ago that Riot was getting bashed for the skins simply being recolors; Now that they're putting more effort into each skin (Which is why the newer champions are only getting one a piece, because they're pretty damn fantastic), suddenly everyone is mad about how the previous skins aren't up to snuff.

>_> Can't make anyone happy.