Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Thank-you to Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix7786

09-21-2010

Heya. I just finished reading about the server stability round 3 info and I wanted to express my thanks to Riot.

Sure, I wish they'd devote their focus to server stability and then maps, but that's not the case. Nevertheless, I still want to say that, amidst all the people angry and upset about rampant server issues, lag, D/C's, and crashes there are still those of us who are happy to see Riot at least addressing these issues and trying to solve them.

It may not be the "110% devotion" some of us want on server stability, but it's still a something (when Riot could choose to do nothing) and there are others besides me who are happy to see it.