Sona With Flash and Clari Tally

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulwy

09-21-2010

I've had some luck with either an early mana manip or tear of the goddess to deal with mana problems. Meki's->Tear feels strong if you have a stun-capable lanemate.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-21-2010

Sheep will be sheep. God forbid you think of your own strategy, eh?

Fluxform

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
Sheep will be sheep. God forbid you think of your own strategy, eh?
God forbid people use a strategy laid out for them while they learn a new champion to create their own right?

Captain Falcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

CV and ghost. I ran ghost+flash at first because that's what I run on most people without an escape, but I never really needed flash since I didn't need to commit to a fight. And I hate hearing "Oh you only did that because it was in the spotlight," especially in regards to CV on the enemy fountain. I've done that for months before seeing the video. And besides, what is wrong with it. Even if something is in the spotlight, that doesn't make it automatically bad. Maybe the person weighed the options and decided something that was in the spotlight happened to be the best choice.

Bolshoi

09-21-2010

I go tele/clarity. Clarity is just all around useful, and teleport helps me get to my allies faster

Kyoko Sakura

09-21-2010

Ghost + Teleport/Clairvoyance for me.

Kevinblaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

ok

Maikky

09-21-2010

smite = farm
flash = gtfo i can only run fast for 2 seconds.

Iaw

09-21-2010

Flash CV. Say i'm a sheep all you want, but she doesn't really need Ghost if you check for ganks everytime CV is up, I have yet to be ganked so far. Once her movement speed aura is maxed, GL catching her. Flash/Ghost are good but I don't need both on her. I would rather support my team as a support character.

StretchyStretch

09-21-2010

They are good spells on her. Clar is good for at least one person to have on a team(usually the support) and flash lets her escape.