FATAL ERROR : lib.external.Xiff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeatMasterMeat

09-16-2012

So i open my league client, and click play only to see this.

http://imgur.com/tuWHc

Well that sucks, let me repair my client.

Oh.

Let me repair my client again.

Oh.

let me uninstall, and reinstall 3 times, checking each time to see if it works.

Oh.

I even googled to find if other people were having this issue, and i just find a bunch of threads with no riot support, and literally 0 information as to why this is happening.

I would really love to use the champs/skins i bought Riot,so please, can i at least get a heads up as to what is happening?

Summoner name : MeatmasterMeat

Animus Sound

09-21-2012

In the LOLPBE folder, i went to
RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.165/deploy/lib/external/dependencies
and deleted the phrase "lib.RiotLogger" and it fixed my beta client. Not sure if it works for the real thing but you're welcome to try if you think it will work.

xRamzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Animus, Which Air Client is it? i have 3 showing up on mine and none of them are what yours say

Animus Sound

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRamzi View Post
Animus, Which Air Client is it? i have 3 showing up on mine and none of them are what yours say
I attached what my screen looks like and I was referring to the highlighted folder. If yours doesn't look like this then try typing in 'lib' in the search bar when you're in the RADS folder. PM me if this doesn't help and i'll see what I can do.

xRamzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

I did all that, and i have more folders then you do? :/