Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

09-16-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:
Yo Lyte im not banned or anything but could you tell me what i could improve?

Yeah, me too

I am worried that I might be up for a case on the tribunal, sometimes I am harsh with people when they annoy my teammates :/

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012

Quote:
JReyell:
I'm not sure why I got banned since I have no card, so it's hard to say how I would improve. I'm assuming it's between verbal abuse and negative attitude so I'll probably have to stick to the "don't talk unless needed" thing and only call mias and stuff.

Oh and I also got banned twice within the time of the first ban, so please look into that. Could be some sort of error

Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5657680/

You were right about negative attitude and verbal abuse, hope this helps those behaviors in the future.

Master Anubis

09-16-2012

Just waiting on a reform card i guess. and wondering if i can reverse or appeal the case?

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012

Quote:
Anubïs:
Just waiting on a reform card i guess. and wondering if i can reverse or appeal the case?

Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5717432/

Unfortunately, you can't appeal it because it was deserved.

Ladayen

09-16-2012

Quote:
Anubïs:

is there anything you think might have gotten you banned? Lyte seems to be checking all these cards as he posts them so I'm sure he'll reverse it if it was undeserved.
Edit : Beaten to the punch.

Master Anubis

09-16-2012

Quote:
Lyte:

Thank you i'll take a look.

Arctanus

09-16-2012

Following this thread made me realize that we now have a "Jump to latest Riot Post button." This makes me happy.

Niche

09-16-2012

Quote:
Lyte:
Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5657680/

You were right about negative attitude and verbal abuse, hope this helps those behaviors in the future.

I figured it was this. This is the case that I received a warning for almost a month ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the second ban I got was also from this case.

Master Anubis

09-16-2012

Quote:
Lyte:

I dont see any chat logs in the 1st game....
The second game people cried because i played eve and had a bad game due to invading and the team raged on me calling me names and everything else.
3rd game i was a tiny bit out of line but i never called anyone a name or anything just being negative and yet my team rages and calls me names all game.....
The 4th game i remember this one clearly I came to help bot and top gave pings for both and nearly died to them i got extemely mad because our shaco did not help team and our top and bot lane did not know what a mini map was they started to rage on me 1st and yet i called no one names or anything in this. How ever i did say it was feeding time out of rage but in no way was i feeding on purpose. If you look at my scores you would see those where clearly bad games it happens and that my team force me to act the way i did in some small way by talking trash to me 1st.

I do get that i can say some things but i dont think i broke the summoners code other then saying its feeding time tho i never fed intentionally.

So can you explain to me why i was banned like this..... I feel very vulnerable to the community now because of what i read and how people try to get people mad.

Ñext Level Plays

09-16-2012

I still haven't received my reform card
Request #3536601

I believe i could improve on the behaviours that have been ruining the game experience of 9 other summoners (e.g raging, leaving/AFKing)