Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

10-24-2012

/karthas
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Ask for it thru the link now.

Have Some Heart

03-30-2013

alright so i've been banned but i never got any reform card.. i'd like to see that please. i know i'm not the nicest player sometimes but this matchmaking has been an utter disgrace call me a complainer idec.. i should be playing much more even matches and there's only so much badness one person can take before he becomes frustrated. i do solo matchmaking so i guess i'm just asking for it but i don't have a bunch of friends who play constantly, and the level of skill is blatantly stacked against me i honestly can say about 70-80% of the time. i'll take my ban but i hope you guys are making an effort at improving this game for more than just friends. many games take longer than 30 minutes and that is me putting a very good portion of my downtime into playing, so in no way do i enjoy going on multiple losing streaks and just never even having fun. the games i have real fun in are few and far between these days. i can't even play ranked without having one dude trolling or another dude flipping out and throwing the game somehow. i'm not absolving myself from anything, just saying there's always 2 sides to every story so yeah the reform card would be nice, thanks.

Shelzin

03-30-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Ask for it thru the link now.

( I cheated and used the post directly above the person asking the question. How lazy am I? )

LittleDi

03-30-2013

I am shocked and dumbfounded that I am actually re /karthas this post with the answer at the top of the page already...

I don't even know what to post for that...

/Requiem?

Nymphae

03-30-2013

I would love to see what I got reported for. Though its probably more "Omg he criticized me for doing something stupid I'm going to flame him and report him" Considering that's how 99% of my games go.
The tribunal failed to give me my reform card yet again, and still lets far worse than me run around doing as they please. Plus now we have to beg for our "reform" cards, and hope you like our answer as if you had a difficult enough time getting people to listen to them before. What a joke.

Getsuei

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabrek View Post
I would love to see what I got reported for. Though its probably more "Omg he criticized me for doing something stupid I'm going to flame him and report him" Considering that's how 99% of my games go.
The tribunal failed to give me my reform card yet again, and still lets far worse than me run around doing as they please. What a joke.
Try updating your email address, click My Account at the top of the page.

Revoult

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Reform Cards unfortunately got backed up when the Tribunal was being upgraded, so quite a few players will get their Reform Cards late. If you believe you were affected by a ban increase for the same cases, please post your Player Support ticket ID here as well. We'll be taking a look at those for a fix tomorrow.

However, if you make a post here and make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved, I'd be happy to pull up your card for you and give some feedback on your card.
Omg, I would honest to goodness love to know what I did wrong in my 2 bans. I have spent so long trying to get some feedback from you guys. Can you please look at my cases?

Vee Ster

03-30-2013

Riot, please see my case here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6326395/

While there are some instances of me crossing the line, my overall play (I feel), is being completely misjudged.

There are some instances of cussing which I will try to reduce and some poorly worded criticism.

See how other forum poster's agree (and some don't)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3286675

LittleDi

03-30-2013

Lyte hasn't posted in this thread since 09-23-2012...

Avä

03-31-2013

I need a reform card, and this one seriously does not make any sense, I got banned from teammates trolling me, leaving the game, not wanting to play... and reporting me for nothing... literally...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6326321/#nogo

I mean look at the cases, there was one game with jax where he accused me of having ego and lasting hitting... and i told him lets get together... team game... WHY AM I BANNED.. PLEASE RIOT