Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Hey, Lyte! I know you do not normally do this, but if you are willing to I would love to know the current standing of my account if you would pull my file and if I have anything to worry about in future with my behavior.

I consider myself very civilized and polite when I am arguing but I'm sure some things are borderline or could even be over the top, and as I have invested money into my account I do have a vested interest in adhering to the rules and ensuring that I am justified in the actions that I take to keep my game play fun for myself and others on my team.

R3achAroundWally

09-22-2012

I can rage a bit, usually with reason (though I know it's not allowed)
how's my account holding up? I've put in quite a bit of money so I'm hoping I don't get a perma ban anytime soon.

Sysirius

09-22-2012

Oh and why are you making people beg for reform cards when they should be getting them automatically. If they ask for one just give it to them, or give it to them automatically so they can see what they did wrong. They should need to beg on the forums to get one.

Implement a way on the website or in the client to look at a reform card even if you're not banned. This will help you see what you're getting reported for.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysirius View Post
Oh and why are you making people beg for reform cards when they should be getting them automatically. If they ask for one just give it to them, or give it to them automatically so they can see what they did wrong. They should need to beg on the forums to get one.

Implement a way on the website or in the client to look at a reform card even if you're not banned. This will help you see what you're getting reported for.
They'll get them eventually, don't be stupid.

He is offering a free service that he has no obligation to.

CurryIsBoss

09-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5695216/#nogo

(#3507055)

confused on what you want me to do :/ please answer this

Summerfest

09-22-2012

In honor of the Red Card Reform system, I beg you to bring back Red Card Katarina!!!

I haven't seen this skin used once in the 1000+ games i've played total. If any of the .00001% of players who originally got the skin complain, just offer them a refund

Mean while, you'll have a new top selling skin. All of Kat's other skins are mostly terrible (except the kitty kat)

AscKevinDaBeast

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
Hey, Lyte! I know you do not normally do this, but if you are willing to I would love to know the current standing of my account if you would pull my file and if I have anything to worry about in future with my behavior.

I consider myself very civilized and polite when I am arguing but I'm sure some things are borderline or could even be over the top, and as I have invested money into my account I do have a vested interest in adhering to the rules and ensuring that I am justified in the actions that I take to keep my game play fun for myself and others on my team.
Hello Lyte, I'd also would like the exact same thing you could do for this young man, and give me my standings because i also have invested money onto my account and would love to continue playing this great game. I have had my little rage points often throughout my games, would like to see how i stand so i could become a better person and have it open my eyes so that i can make it a peaceful enviornment for others and myself.

lVlaster fignog

09-23-2012

I would love my card please,
im not sure what i was banned for because i wasnt on for 2-3 weeks because school had started but if it was before that. I could not get frustrated with my team and try to help and support them then get mad. It is only a game and not the end of the world so curse words are not needed and i should try to tear other players down i should help build the league community. If i get a second chance i can change by helping other players on the forums, start posting more, i could help my team with constructive critism rather than yelling at them even they are trolling. thats why there is an ignore button on the game.
Thank you for your time and i hope for the best

lVlaster fignog

09-23-2012

try not to tear*

lVlaster fignog

09-23-2012

I would love my card please,
im not sure what i was banned for because i wasnt on for 2-3 weeks because school had started but if it was before that. I could not get frustrated with my team and try to help and support them then get mad. It is only a game and not the end of the world so curse words are not needed and i should try not to tear other players down i should help build the league community. If i get a second chance i can change by helping other players on the forums, start posting more, i could help my team with constructive critism rather than yelling at them even they are trolling. thats why there is an ignore button on the game.
Thank you for your time and i hope for the best