Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SometimesSion

09-18-2012

Missing my card.

My problem is that I rage too much.

People aren't going to get better in the middle of a game no matter what I say. Telling someone that is playing bad to stop playing bad rarely works and often makes it worse.

Also, I need to ignore trolls more and get baited less.

BlueMaroon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

So I posted the other day and "Lyte" told me that my card would be late and that he didnt have access to it. From my support ticket #3534175, Ayingott provided me with a link. However, this link was the same one that was given to me 1 month prior for a 3-day ban. Am I being double-punished?

P.S. I sent another ticket# #3578294 which was mysteriously deemed solved? Both tickets have pictures to prove what I said. Its been 3 days since my ban. Please help?

Gh0stMaj0r

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We decided to fix the ban issue first because that was more urgent; however, we're working on sending out all the missing Reform Cards now. Even if your ban expired, you'll still get your card.
Of course fixing the bans were way more critical then our reform cards....So I completly understand. Thanks for taking the time to answers the posts here. It's really appreciated. Though I will try my best to stay away from tribunal...What I dislike is that I can't play a game without reading people threatening other players to report them for multiple reasons....And that is an issue from my point of view...

KlNGDOMENIX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

I got banned and I would love to see my Reform Card, so I can improve my behaviour and be a better player.
- Dr Carry

Best Reimu NA

09-18-2012

I would like to see my reform card so I can improve on my ingame behavior. Thanks.

LieutenantGoogle

09-18-2012

I didn't get banned but can I still see my record? o.O

SandBridge

09-19-2012

So i have been banned for about 200 years last week on EU West
And i wanted to leave a post here

I am rekpaptec
I am an old LoL gamer(this account i had since 2011 and played since Beta) and i would be lying if i said i never trolled . The purpose of this is to find out why and if the ban could be less, how should i say this, "permanant"? I guess i shouldve never trolled players but i only play as a troll when we have a troll in my team because i try to enjoy the game since from my experience if you get angry everytime you meet a troll youll die of nerve cancer or something..
It is now soon the end of season 2 and i was waiting for a long time for this.. I am even going to the WCG tomorrow at Paris to play and visiting your booth...
I have used and spent a lot of my time and money in youre game and it was worth it i have many good memorys with my friend but especially with this account. I could make a new account to play from the begening but it wouldnt be the same and i wont have enought time to play ranked games!
Anyhow, in general i am a good player well at least i think i am... but time to time i did troll games quite rarely and suddenly i get banned without any preban(2wekks or 3 days)? I know you can do this but well as a human being i couldnt just let it be and let you perma ban me so even if i know i have really small chances i would like for you to accept my apologies(and to all players that got trolled) and unpermaban me..
at least let me know that one day i could be free of this permaban (korean server let permabanned players unban this summer).
Im sorry for my bad english i hope you understand it ..
Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Sound Theory

09-19-2012

Quote:
Reform Cards unfortunately got backed up when the Tribunal was being upgraded, so quite a few players will get their Reform Cards late. If you believe you were affected by a ban increase for the same cases, please post your Player Support ticket ID here as well. We'll be taking a look at those for a fix tomorrow.

However, if you make a post here and make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved, I'd be happy to pull up your card for you and give some feedback on your card.
Hi, I would really pretiate if I could get my Reform Card. I got banned for a week just a day before Reform Cards went live, then I played like 5 normal games (one per day or so, I know I barely played because I was focusing on my secondary account) and got banned for a week again. I know I raged in most of those games, I know I shouldn't and I'm trying my best to stop the hate train. Honestly I'd rather talk about how horrible my experience was in those games, due to people just not giving a dang about trying to win, but that wouldn't take me anywhere.

So please, if I could see my Reform Card... My ban will be lift tomorrow and I was checking my e-mail everyday...

Thanks =)

I Am Gone

09-20-2012

Quote:
Reform Cards unfortunately got backed up when the Tribunal was being upgraded, so quite a few players will get their Reform Cards late. If you believe you were affected by a ban increase for the same cases, please post your Player Support ticket ID here as well. We'll be taking a look at those for a fix tomorrow.

However, if you make a post here and make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved, I'd be happy to pull up your card for you and give some feedback on your card.
Hi I'd like to see my reform card. My ban is already lifted but I want to take a look at it to prevent my self from doing it again.

I admit that when things don't go exactly my way I kind of rage about it, especially when others don't do too well. Sometimes I myself mess up but don't want to admit to it so I start bashing others. So to prevent myself from doing this I definitely need to work on my temper a bit and stop using cuss words.

Encircle

09-21-2012

Hello, Encircle here, I haven't received my reform card and would like to see it so I can improve on raging less in games and calling the other players trolls when inexperienced.