Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

09-16-2012

Yo Lyte im not banned or anything but could you tell me what i could improve?

GSLEWISH

09-16-2012

I got a warning email saying i wasnt getting punished for these reports??? but now i have a 3 day ban?

Master Anubis

09-16-2012

So i guess i post here. I would very much like to see my reform card. And i do know i could improve on my verbal abuse. But i really do try to help people most of the time. My thread was closed due to many down votes

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Nmp:
That's honestly what I'm going to do. I came from WoW. I was a pvper. 4x gladiator 2900 in 3v3 and 5v5. Really high up. And we did a TON of trash talking. That was half of the game. But league isn't like that. Not one bit.

I'm going to call the rolls I want in champselect, and if someone takes it i'll just fill it. Call Mia's ping. Keep my score good and then they will have no reason to report me. And I wont lose this account like I lost my other, with well over 500$ invested in it.

I've learned. Now hopefully they can fix the 2x ban bug.

Awesome.

I'll happily play a game with you sometime. I really like it when people change their ways here.

Lord Nmp

09-16-2012

Quote:
CupcakeTrap:
Awesome.

I'll happily play a game with you sometime. I really like it when people change their ways here.

For sure! . Of course when my account gets unbanned haha!

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012

Quote:
GSLEWISH:
I got a warning email saying i wasnt getting punished for these reports??? but now i have a 3 day ban?

I've added you to a list of accounts we'll take a look at tomorrow. A few accounts had bans increase and we're going to revert the "increase" part of the ban.

Routed

09-16-2012

#3541041 need my card.

Niche

09-16-2012

I'm not sure why I got banned since I have no card, so it's hard to say how I would improve. I'm assuming it's between verbal abuse and negative attitude so I'll probably have to stick to the "don't talk unless needed" thing and only call mias and stuff.

Oh and I also got banned twice within the time of the first ban, so please look into that. Could be some sort of error

Snailygoat

09-16-2012

I haven't been banned before and don't flame in game. The only time I get kind of silly is when I'm with a full pre-made and we might rage at each other in game, but none of us take it personally because we actually know we don't mean it.

I'm just curious, not worried, can you look at my account in EU West(same name) and see if I'm on a good track? I know this is off topic and will most likely get downvoted but I just want to know if I'm doing well.

Lyte pls.
Lyte look tears ;_;

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012

Quote:
Routed:
#3541041 need my card.

Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5675439/

Looks like you are quite similar to others here and are too harsh against your teammates when they are having poor games.