Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

09-16-2012

I'm missing Reform card


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nmp View Post
I have another question, if I just dont talk, aside from calling MIA and everything, will I get banned for that too? Cuz you know what mother always used to say "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything @ all"

Just wondering if I didnt talk would I get in trouble for that aswell.
I strongly support this approach. It sounds like Lyte agrees.

I think it's important that people who have a hard time controlling their behavior (not always easy to do) have the option of just limiting their chat to calling "mia".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lychonn

Junior Member

09-16-2012

Hey Lyte, My log in failed for unknown reasons. Just thought I'd let an active game dev know,
And I appreciate this act of yours, its pretty professional and totally legit. Keep it up. I'm maxing my tribunal earnings every day helping alleviate the game of unkind, and unfair succubus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Nmp

Junior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I've made a note about the ban increase, we are going to fix it for people starting tomorrow. If you have a Player Support ticket ID, please include it in your response.
So, even though my ban was supposed to be lifted today it won't be? Man that really sucks because I only have time to play on the weekends due to the fact my parents decided to cut me off now I have to get a job.

Any chance of it being lifted when it was supposed to be today?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Hello Lyte! I know you're busy, but I was wondering if you could take a look at an idea I had concerning the Tribunal. I don't have a degree in psychology or sociology or anything, so I don't know how effective it would be, it's just an idea.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=lyte


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012
9 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
I'm missing Reform card
Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5707604/

It looks like you're a bit too harsh on your teammates when they are having a bad game an then it escalates from there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GSLEWISH

Junior Member

09-16-2012

I need to not say anything at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012
10 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEWISH View Post
I would love my card.

Well since i disagree with "negative speech as a bannable offense" I would have to say that I would have to just not respond to anything in the chat and take no communication with a team/player that is garbage or flaming me. I know it has been covered but what is the point of a chat filter or mute. Trash talk is part of any competition like it or not.

To sum up, Nice or nothing.
Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5685075/

I'd be weary using language like r*pe and it seems most of your reports come from enemies actually because you rub it in their faces when you are winning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Nmp

Junior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeTrap View Post
I strongly support this approach. It sounds like Lyte agrees.

I think it's important that people who have a hard time controlling their behavior (not always easy to do) have the option of just limiting their chat to calling "mia".
That's honestly what I'm going to do. I came from WoW. I was a pvper. 4x gladiator 2900 in 3v3 and 5v5. Really high up. And we did a TON of trash talking. That was half of the game. But league isn't like that. Not one bit.

I'm going to call the rolls I want in champselect, and if someone takes it i'll just fill it. Call Mia's ping. Keep my score good and then they will have no reason to report me. And I wont lose this account like I lost my other, with well over 500$ invested in it.

I've learned. Now hopefully they can fix the 2x ban bug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrostedButts69

Recruiter

09-16-2012

I need to not be too harsh on others, complement when they do good,call mia, and have a better attitude.