Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh de Tonreau View Post
honestly when im the only one on the team doing well and everyone just completely bombs it's annoying. and it's common. who are u to judge even like honestly
The thing about that is, I've had tons of games where I was jungler and each lane lost extremely bad...

Heck had a game the other day where our team had 5 kills, I had 4 of them and the assist on the other and we were down 5 to 34. You think I raged there? No... I tried to keep everyone positive while everyone blamed each other.

Josh de Tonreau

09-16-2012

you're just so clean and just want to spit rainbows and birth unicorns doncha?
the day you lose your cool for any reason i wonder what you'll say

the only thing i see for my ban is swearing and typing alot.
seems like if you type a lot u responde a lot and **** doesnt go well.
if something goes dumb in the game i comment about it.
sorry bout that i guess?
sure i do overreact but expressing what i feel at the time about something like "OMG THAT ASHE DIDNT DIE" how is that harming anyone in any way >.>

Ladayen

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
The thing about that is, I've had tons of games where I was jungler and each lane lost extremely bad...

Heck had a game the other day where our team had 5 kills, I had 4 of them and the assist on the other and we were down 5 to 34. You think I raged there? No... I tried to keep everyone positive while everyone blamed each other.

Lyte is attempting to create a positive atmosphere here, getting people to admit to mistakes and hopefully correct them in the future. You coming on and condemning people for mistakes they've already been punished for is itself negative and very counter productive.

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh de Tonreau View Post
you're just so clean and just want to spit rainbows and birth unicorns doncha?
the day you lose your cool for any reason i wonder what you'll say

the only thing i see for my ban is swearing and typing alot.
seems like if you type a lot u responde a lot and **** doesnt go well.
if something goes dumb in the game i comment about it.
sorry bout that i guess?
sure i do overreact but expressing what i feel at the time about something like "OMG THAT ASHE DIDNT DIE" how is that harming anyone in any way >.>
There is nothing wrong with talking a lot. There is nothing wrong with saying "OMG THAT ASHE DIDNT DIE"... however... Saying things like "WTF YOU NUB YOU DIDN'T KILL THAT ASHE? YOUR BAD, UNINSTALL, KILL YOURSELF". Thats wrong... or "GAH WHY ARE YOU FEEDING SO MUCH MID YOU SUCK" or "FACE CHECK A BUSH YOUR SO DUMB BADDIE IDIOT BADDIE" etc etc.

Harassment is where it gets bad. Calling people names is where it gets bad..

Unethicall

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Hey Lyte, can you explain why the 4th and 5th reports on this were enough for a ban? I just need an explanation, especially on the 5th. On the 4th I didn't intentionally feed but I did ask for a surrender. Any feedback is good feedback.

Josh de Tonreau

09-16-2012

the things i say ingame when people msitakes may be inappropriate in the ways that i say them
ill acknowledge that
but if the mistake isnt acknowledged at all and isnt learn from then i have a problem with that.
the way i handle some things ingame are wrong sometimes
so sure, ill take the ban.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with talking a lot. There is nothing wrong with saying "OMG THAT ASHE DIDNT DIE"... however... Saying things like "WTF YOU NUB YOU DIDN'T KILL THAT ASHE? YOUR BAD, UNINSTALL, KILL YOURSELF". Thats wrong... or "GAH WHY ARE YOU FEEDING SO MUCH MID YOU SUCK" or "FACE CHECK A BUSH YOUR SO DUMB BADDIE IDIOT BADDIE" etc etc.

Harassment is where it gets bad. Calling people names is where it gets bad..
i never say baddie
i never "harass" in the way that you're talkin about
i dont tell anyone ever to uninstall, i hate the term altogether
i never say kill yourself
i dont say "you suck" to often, cant remember the last time ive said it.
i do as ive said point out mistakes critically to all members including myself and a lot of the times inappropriately as ive stated

KhoZ

09-16-2012

!! Hello I am a girl and have a problem i had my first ban and it is 10 days! The problem is that shared the account with my boyfriend who has a bad attitude now he has his account and I have this one I need help please if I can do something in order that they lower the punishment and now i learn that I must not share the account im not a bad person pleasee

SpankyJ

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladayen View Post
Lyte is attempting to create a positive atmosphere here, getting people to admit to mistakes and hopefully correct them in the future. You coming on and condemning people for mistakes they've already been punished for is itself negative and very counter productive.
No I agree, but when people are on here posting "I don't see why I got banned, I don't understand what's so bad about xxxxxxxx" then they get their reform card they start complaining about it.... That's when I am putting my reasoning in and also attempting to give them advice on what not to do.

It is not hard to NOT be a plague on the community... it's relatively easy as a matter of fact.

Master Anubis

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Your 3rd case you bought AD items and sold them at the end for support gear to seem innocent.

Your 4th case you cursed, insulted, and threatened to feed the whole entire game.
Clear punish right there.
And no, they did not start raging first. Even if they had "THEY STARTED IT" stopped being a legitimate excuse around kindergarten for most people.

I can't really tell why you think you are innocent after reading case 4.
ok lol at this. Anyways lets not turn this thread into something else please.
Game 4 i know i was wrong.
game 3 idk where you get your information but i never bought or trolled with items in a game at all.
Game 2 was just a bad game in general they invaded screwed me over and i was told eve was a troll pick and blah blah. I dont know why i have 0cs maybe i d/c or something but i was screwed all game. I dont remember this one very clear but look at the chat logs they where extremely mean towards me.
Game 1 i dont even know what happened or why i have 4 reports.

All in all after reviewing my own case i do know my mouth gets the best of me but i do not troll or toss games. I get mad because of pregame chat and how people act in that aspect of the game gets very frustrating and makes doing rank almost impossible or even getting people to work with you when people just argue because they did not get there preferred role.

Do i think 3 days is much. Ya i do but there is nothing i can do but wait it out. Do i need to improve sure do. Do i have anger issues. Yup sure do. Do i toss games no. i dont think i do. Do i call people names no i do not. Do i curse a lot i think i do when i get to that point because sitting behind the keyboard and your team screams at you over the 1st mistake and calls someone noobs i think is uncalled for and cursing is all i have left. However when i do i do not call them out of there own name.

At this point i would like to thank lyte for allowing me to look apon my reform card and shedding some light on my case.

Have a good day!

Abandon Mae

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unethicall View Post
Hey Lyte, can you explain why the 4th and 5th reports on this were enough for a ban? I just need an explanation, especially on the 5th. On the 4th I didn't intentionally feed but I did ask for a surrender. Any feedback is good feedback.
1st game is enough for me, you said this to the other team.... :

Annie [All][00:14:50] :I knew someone was gonna die
Annie [All][00:15:43] :lol
Annie [All][00:15:51] :so noob
Annie [All][00:16:54] :scrub
Annie [All][00:17:17] :darius
Annie [All][00:17:22] :your team blows

The 4th may not specifically have had a reason, although if you tend to stop trying in games that would be it. However the evidence from the other cases makes it not even matter..

5th one:

Annie[00:03:59] :scroll up
Annie[00:04:01] :idiot
Teemo[00:04:07] :your dumb
Teemo[00:04:09] :folow
Teemo[00:04:10] :mia
Annie[00:04:12] :you can apologize now
Teemo[00:04:21] :your ****ing
Teemo[00:04:21] :bad
Annie[00:04:28] :lawl
Annie[00:04:32] :says the illiterate noob
Garen[00:05:21] :Lee sin come top