How many bans till a perma ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swordassasin93

03-16-2012

Ive been banned 4 times how many more bans till i get perma banned just wanna find out cause the tribunal makes no sense and i get banned instead of the trolls in my team so how many more bans till perma?

My last ban was 2 weeks long

onihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

If you have reached the 2 week ban mark, you are pretty close.

And remember that the higher your ban, the more likely you are going to reach the next level.

SimplyAlive

03-16-2012

My advice: Don't wait to find out.

If you have indeed been banned for 2 weeks already, you might be close to a permaban if you would show violations again. Note that permabans are always reviewed by Riot.

Just be careful.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
My advice: Don't wait to find out.

If you have indeed been banned for 2 weeks already, you might be close to a permaban if you would show violations again. Note that permabans are always reviewed by Riot.

Just be careful.
This, though do note. The more games you are able to play without getting punished the punishments will go down.

The best advice that has been given is just dont find out. 2 weeks is at that line to where you are close. So do your best to not get baited by others and make sure to stay positive in games. By positive I mean be respectful and avoid berating your team mates amongst following the rules of the ToU and Summoner's Code.

That being said like Simply stated Riot reviews perma bans. They also allow in some cases a change to redeem yourself. They have to extend the offer to you but if they do it would be leveling a new account to 20 without landing in the tribunal and receiving a punishment(I could be wrong on what the exact guidelines are but that seems to be the norm)

y2khippy

03-16-2012

Quote:
XVI. TERMINATION
Both you and Riot Games may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason or for no reason.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Anytime of the day and for no reason at all. If you wish to give Riot reasons for this then thats your fault. If you have reached the 1 or 2 week mark then you are in the pool of naughty players that are randomly cleaned out with sweeps. These involve Riot employees reviewing their entire case history and makeing a ruling if their removal would benifit the community as a whole. If you are at this stage you should have realised that you were doing wrong a very long time ago. So my suggestion is that the next game you play you need to read the Terms or Use etc when starting and treat other players with respect and maturity.

Swordassasin93

03-17-2012

Again my question is not answered how many more bans b4 a permanent ban?

Disgruntler

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordassasin93 View Post
Again my question is not answered how many more bans b4 a permanent ban?
People who have been permanent banned aren't exactly in a position to answer you honestly, are they?

Instead of focusing on 'how much do I have left' or 'well, why aren't the other trolls being banned', perhaps you should focus on cleaning your act up. You may not have another temporary ban left. In fact, you probably don't.

No one cares if there are other trolls. Most of the time, they aren't actually trolls, but you're just trying to rationalise your frustration against them. So what if they're not playing well? So what if they fed the carry? So what if they're acting like jerks? None of this excuses you from not being a jerk yourself. None of this permits you to grief, feed, swear, use racial slurs, treat players with disrespect, or any other bannable offense.

How do you know nothings happening to them? How do you know actual griefers aren't being punished? You are, so that's proof punishments are going out. 'Why can they grief but I can't?' isn't even sane or rational when four bans tell you that yes, people who break the rules get punished. Stop avoiding your own responsibility.

Grow up, and you won't get banned. That's the ONLY information you need, if you wish to avoid a permaban.

Imperian Lord

07-28-2012

It will be interesting to see what I am actually being banned for when cases come out. Because I have been reported for the biggest bull**** ever. Like once, a whole team (Who was queuing together) reported me and I got banned for a week for it. Why? Because I told their mid she sucked after she died for the 14th time. Did she get a ban for feeding? No. Did I get banned for telling the truth? Yup.

This tribunal **** is so dumb.

lolLuckylol

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordassasin93 View Post
Ive been banned 4 times how many more bans till i get perma banned just wanna find out cause the tribunal makes no sense and i get banned instead of the trolls in my team so how many more bans till perma?

My last ban was 2 weeks long
i got banned like this:

1week
2week
3weeek
4week
stopped playing for a long time
1week
2week(wich im currently waiting for to get over)

for those who think thats alot of bans i agree but i have played like 2000games total - that means every 300th game i play some qq kids get theyre will

Redjik

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperian Lord View Post
It will be interesting to see what I am actually being banned for when cases come out. Because I have been reported for the biggest bull**** ever. Like once, a whole team (Who was queuing together) reported me and I got banned for a week for it. Why? Because I told their mid she sucked after she died for the 14th time. Did she get a ban for feeding? No. Did I get banned for telling the truth? Yup.

This tribunal **** is so dumb.
You do not get banned for a single game.

I'd say more but that just about debunks your entire post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolLuckylol View Post
i got banned like this:

1week
2week
3weeek
4week
stopped playing for a long time
1week
2week(wich im currently waiting for to get over)

for those who think thats alot of bans i agree but i have played like 2000games total - that means every 300th game i play some qq kids get theyre will
I think someones downvote stalking you.

Separately, I'm not sure your math makes any sense.