Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who Designed Kennen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geeves

Lead Live Designer

09-21-2010

Quote:
Nanners:
Geeves designed him as his first champion I believe, shortly followed by Gragas.

I did Gragas first and then Kennen a couple of months later. They were the champs that I did as an intern. =o

BboySparrow

09-21-2010

I recall a quite a long time ago someone made a thread that I believe created the basis for kennen. It was essentially an electric weasel that had a lot of the same skills as kennen. One of which is kennens E ability where he turns into electricity. I dont know which riot employee actually made him but theres no doubt that he saw the same thread that i saw

Oh God Its Yi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Geeves:
I did Gragas first and then Kennen a couple of months later. They were the champs that I did as an intern. =o

Did you happen do design anyone else? Those happen to be 2 of my mains, on top of Rammus, Trist, Panth, Veigar, and TF. Actually, Gragas was after all of those wasn't he... =(
Anyone else anyway?

bl0b

Recruiter

09-21-2010

Quote:
Geeves:

You designed Gragas and Kennen?
I bet you get all the ladies.

Nanners

09-21-2010

Quote:
Geeves:

Well excuseeee me princess.

LotionExplosion

09-21-2010

Gragas and Kennen. Who would've thought, those two characters are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.