Who Designed Kennen?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geeves

Lead Live Designer

09-21-2010
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
Geeves designed him as his first champion I believe, shortly followed by Gragas.
I did Gragas first and then Kennen a couple of months later. They were the champs that I did as an intern. =o

BboySparrow

09-21-2010

I recall a quite a long time ago someone made a thread that I believe created the basis for kennen. It was essentially an electric weasel that had a lot of the same skills as kennen. One of which is kennens E ability where he turns into electricity. I dont know which riot employee actually made him but theres no doubt that he saw the same thread that i saw

Oh God Its Yi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeves View Post
I did Gragas first and then Kennen a couple of months later. They were the champs that I did as an intern. =o
Did you happen do design anyone else? Those happen to be 2 of my mains, on top of Rammus, Trist, Panth, Veigar, and TF. Actually, Gragas was after all of those wasn't he... =(
Anyone else anyway?

bl0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
You designed Gragas and Kennen?
I bet you get all the ladies.

Nanners

09-21-2010

Quote:
Well excuseeee me princess.

LotionExplosion

09-21-2010

Gragas and Kennen. Who would've thought, those two characters are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.