Loss Forgiven?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LotionExplosion

09-21-2010

http://i51.tinypic.com/iqhdtj.png

Also, what the hell. Teemo and I took top lane, and we both had the highest amount of creep kills? And... How can you fail at Vlad?

South

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

LOLOLOLOL
0/6 vlad.../facepalm

Krathalos

09-21-2010

Thanks for deleting your post, Jozrael. Now I look like I just randomly posted a picture in a topic.

KobeBrapist

09-21-2010

I also had loss forgiven for a fail team... what does this mean?

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-21-2010

It means the servers are having trouble and they hit "the button". Look under announcements to learn more.

ShikyoAzn

09-21-2010

Its "THE BUTTON"!!!

LotionExplosion

09-21-2010

Why would Jo delete his post. I liked having the red Riot symbol beside it and whatnot. Besides, I wanted to hear his opinion of free Vlad week.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-21-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm still here, just I didn't read Volibar's post that we wouldn't be announcing the button til too late. I suppose it's out of the bag by this point though. In the future I'll know better, and I'm asking here if people could please refrain from making topics announcing Button-Status.

Free Vlad week? Tbh I haven't had nearly as much time to game as I'd like, but I don't feel it will be that bad. Everyone trying a new champ isn't their best for a few games. It happens every week with one champ or another. I don't see Vlad as more complex than most other champs in the league.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

..I wish I had this "button" you speak of yesterday.

LotionExplosion

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
I'm still here, just I didn't read Volibar's post that we wouldn't be announcing the button til too late. I suppose it's out of the bag by this point though. In the future I'll know better, and I'm asking here if people could please refrain from making topics announcing Button-Status.

Free Vlad week? Tbh I haven't had nearly as much time to game as I'd like, but I don't feel it will be that bad. Everyone trying a new champ isn't their best for a few games. It happens every week with one champ or another. I don't see Vlad as more complex than most other champs in the league.
That makes perfect sense. I suggest editing the announcement and asking players to avoid posting when "the button" has been pressed, rather than asking here because this topic probably won't generate many views.

Unless you do something extremely awesome.