Jungler woes, or "I am feeding until you gank"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Puppy Fury

09-18-2012

Yes, because if you insist on playing under the enemy turret until you've fed so hard your lane is ungankable...I'm a bad jungler.

Sock Yourself

09-18-2012

lol "Y you no gank"

.... "Y you no lane well?"

MYKA553

Recruiter

09-18-2012

there is of course the other scenario where the person in que instantly claims jungle and SUCKS at it. If you can't jungle DON'T DO IT! I have had a few games where the jungler pings for a gank on mid and I go in to cast a cc on target but .... no jungler!! then I die for over commit and then he comes in and MAYBE gets kill. I don't care if a jungler doesn' gank my lane just don't call for it and be a no-show

PwningPoro

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2zacky View Post
As a jungler myself I feel that people don't realize what your role truly is. Your job is to maintain the jungle. provide ganks (when possible), and provide a presence of fear on the map. What most people don't understand is that ganks don't usually come until 5-6 minutes into the game since the jungler needs to get his buffs, get lv4 (usually), maybe base for items, and then set up a gank. If you feed kills prior to that time period then one your just sad and really should be blaming the jungler and two realize what you are doing and stop doing it so you don't feed before your jungler can even help. Also if you want a gank don't push your lane to the enemey tower then complain saying "The jungler never ganked my lane".

Now then a note to junglers it is your job to provide map prescence and make the enemies feel unsafe around the map a good way of doing this is providing ganks whenever possible here is a good way to asses if a lane really needs a gank: Top=Mid>Bot (Why do i say this because top and mid snowball very easily and bottom is hard to gank), Weaker lanes> Stronger lanes (Even if the lane has feed a few kills to the enemy that doesn't mean that a gank can't a least scare off the enemy and deny them cs and exp).
even if you dont gank bot going there when they know a ward is present is enough to make them want to back off and be wary of pushing lane. this will give adc good cs gain while not even fighting. of course if they dont heed it then they deserve the gank lol. (so long as you know there jungler isnt behind you ready to counter gank)

PwningPoro

09-18-2012

had a similliar situation but with a support. the player was a shen that kept flash tdiving at lvl 4-5 and then yelling at me when i didnt follow suit even though i pinged yellow before he even flashed. idk how certain peoples minds work but would be interesting to find out if all the signals are firing right in their head.

Grimblan

09-19-2012

Agree.

Another thing I don't think people understand is that even if a gank is not a kill, it can still be a very successful gank. If you make them blow their summoners for example, but it also puts pressure on the lane. It isn't always about having kills every time but you want your lanes to be able to farm while the other team feels uncomfortable about you possibly popping out to gank.

I also really focus on counter jungling and being aware of where the enemy jungler is. I almost always out CS the enemy jungler while getting more kills as well.

Doran Nhika

09-19-2012

I like it when people ask for a gank, after they've died like 5 times

than they expect me to kill someone 2-3 levels ahead of them, 1v1

as they are full HP and my teammate is 1 bar, waiting for me to gank. . of course we both die because he stays along to make things worse lol