Jungler woes, or "I am feeding until you gank"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orez Dlog

09-16-2012

Couple of tips if you want your jungler to gank your lane:

1) Don't push to the enemy towers.
2) Wards=OP.

A?h??

09-16-2012

a big annoyance i have is when a solo top vs 2 will call for gank, u get ready, ping target and move in, then the bloody solo top dosnt even go in and youve just launched yourself into a 2v1, you get melted then the solo top either goes in stupidly aswell and dies or gets one kill and dies to the 2nd one, its happened quite alot lately where people expect jungle to do all the work and they are scared, the best possible gank is when the laner draws in their opponents and the jungler comes in when they are all tied up, not when the jungler has to jump into a 2v1 because the top dosnt want to help and wants to try for easy clean up kills, even more annoying when those tops then proceed to spam "ZOMG NUB JUNGLER, WHY U DIE?"

ArmoredDragonIMO

09-16-2012

I get the opposite.

Reminds me of when I've had people ask me what the f I am doing when my lane is pushed to their turret and I am roaming to another lane to gank.

I mean what am I going to do, just stare at their turret until my minions die? And these same people never drop wards.

HaShedon

09-16-2012

Crappy teams always need a scapegoat, and it's just as annoying and detrimental to the team when they choose someone else for that.

Bear Monkey

09-17-2012

I personally hate tops that demand a gank when they sit at 25% hp expecting you to go lvl 18 ape**** when you're barely lvl 4 (with low hp) and the enemy champ (at 100% hp) is sitting in an army of his own minions...oh and your halfway across the map

Kaskae

09-17-2012

Its annoying but i try to say just play passive get sustain and most important to ward where u can be ganks and if they still dont listen and flame just report them

ChiSqrd

09-17-2012

I know what you mean. I mostly jungle and I hate it when people start blaming their deaths based on me not ganking their lane. I mean come on, there are three lanes a jungler has to watch and its not like you can be everywhere at once. It's stupid when someone is like "wtf why didn't you help", when I'm on the other side of the map.

Artifictional

09-18-2012

Why do people blame junglers?
Because if anyone admitted that their bad play was their own fault the riot servers would instantly and permanently crash

Jumajuma

Recruiter

09-18-2012

I have been jungling a lot lately and never received a complaint so far.
But I have a system, and I play Jax where i can do some ganks after level 3

Start at blue, work my way to Golems and port back for hp.
Wolfs ==>Wraiths ==> top gank (I also always mark the target as I am approaching a lane for the gank. Just to make the player aware I am coming in and what my target is.

Then its off to enemy jungle for a pass (blue side) gang middle ==> Wraiths ==>Wolfs==> Gank bottom.

Rinse repeat and haven't had people complain yet

Cyan292

09-18-2012

I jungle quite often and I'll gank any and all lanes if the opportunity is there. However it's the lanes responsibility to help create the openings for the ganks. That being said sometimes I gank just to make the enemy back off and give my guy some breathing room to grab a few CS. I always love the "fail gank" comments I get from the enemy when really it wasn't a fail at all. The best though is when my own teammates start calling me a fail jungle because of it even though I just helped them in more ways than they could imagine. It's always the junglers fault.