Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unnable to enter League of Legends Login Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The BrN

09-16-2012

Yesterday when i woke up i entered league of legends as normal, but didn't played any games. I logged off and went to do stuff.. I came back home at around 1:00am (Brasilia GMT -3) and people were having that Stuck on queue bug, but when i tried entering the game to test if mine was working, or at least play a custom game, i couldn't get to login screen.

I opened the league of legends patcher and click play, then nothing... the patcher disappears and the Patcher procces at the task manager is still there.. I tried restarting my computer and re-open the patcher but nothing seems to work, i'm now running a repair and will edit this once its done. I thought the error was related to yesterdays problem but the thread of the login queue and stuck on queue has been deleted and the problem remains.
Please Riot give me me some of your very important time and help me fix this, because i really love this game Keep up the awesome work!!
Help me please, and if someone else is having this problem you're welcome to bump this.

Edit: Repairing does nothing, still have the problem, please give this thread some attention

The BrN

09-16-2012

Can someone please help me? (:

chickenbible

09-16-2012

Same problem. Hope we can get a solution.

The BrN

09-16-2012

Hey chickenbible i tried re-installing and it worked, try doing it too.

HentaiSenpaiKun

09-16-2012

Im getting the same problem now, I'm going to try to re-install to see if that helps.

LordGamer303

09-17-2012

Same thing, how do you fix it

Traidora

09-17-2012

repaired over a dozen times, just uninstalled and reinstalled. still nothing.

what is going on?

The BrN

09-18-2012

Reinstalling worked here, Try contacting the Riot Support Team for further information...

Edit: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new here's the link btw Cya in the fields of justice and have fun killing monsters