DDOS Game Crash AKA Drop Hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Born Slippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

I've read about the DDoS/Drop Hack on reddit and it finally happened to me.

It was during a ranked game we picked up an early first blood and a few seconds later the game disconnected. I'm still unable to reconnect although my connection seems fine and PVP.NET works.

I took a screen shot with the names: http://i.imgur.com/1Qm63.jpg?1

The game occurred roughly 8:30 AM CST

Here a few links to reddit posts discussing the bug.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/zna7u/the_truth_about_the_loldrop_hack/
www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/zo26h/riot_acknowledged_the_existence_of_the_drop_hack/

Xypha

09-16-2012

Same for me, im still stuck, when i click reconnect it just goes to a black screen and crashes, my mate shows he has been in the game as eve for 50 or so minutes and hes the same, cannot reconnect, wtf do i do i cant play, cant reconnect cant end the game....

5imple

09-16-2012

bump

Lovefall

09-16-2012

UP.

Yarumasi

09-16-2012

Bumping, this is a serious issue atm

chris89883

09-16-2012

this is not hack, just buggy game. try restarting your pc then try to log in again

MrBillNye

09-17-2012

this happened to me too, our entire team froze and disconnected...then upon the attempt to reconnect after restarting the client, there were errors that said a firewall or similar program was blocking the client from launching.

its not just a buggy game, an entire team disconnecting at the exact same time when we were two towers from winning wouldnt happen...ever.

GMon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Happened to me today. Was booted from game and wasn't able to reconnect. It was as if the game just disappeared, it just took me into lobby when I restarted the game and I could even queue for a new game and stuff. I was 11-0-7 at the time... It's not a few hours later and the game doesn't even appear in my match history.

Weswhat

09-18-2012

sooo I bet that it was anivia,

Meraz

09-18-2012

Nice, I was also just drop hacked in a game that had primu in it