Session Closed bug

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skycaptain95

11-18-2010

I get this problem. All. The freaking. Time. For me, though, it usually only happens if my internet loses connection or I play a really long game. Almost none of the latter. Of course, I don't expect Riot to care...but maybe this will be fixed in a year or two.

Boris Yeltsin

12-16-2010

I get this stupid problem all the time. It happens a lot when I'm coming out of games, or when I've been on the PVP.net client for a long time, and I want to queue up. I was hoping the problem would go away with reinstalls, and eventually a reformat, but I'm still having the same problem. From what I've read people have been having the problem since launch and riot hasn't done anything to correct it. Great Job! That kind of effiency in a company is really rare.

Jewus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2010

I have got he same problem too.
The session closes nearly after every game before i get to see the stats.

What shall i do? Any feedback so far?

WOuld e nice to know whether there has been any coment of RG so far or any Supp or what else, i dont know ^^

ChasmGasm

12-29-2010

Same, reviving these threads in hopes that it will somehow bring answers!

Also, this guy wrote a really nice bug report.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=381642

Bustess

01-02-2011

I get the session closed when I am in a team with friends and the owner (I or another friend) presses "start". Then my session closes! It's happened 80% of the times and I cant even play with friends anymore but am forced to solo queue.

Casach06

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

i also have this same problem, bump. The LoL client or PVP.net is absolutely terrible, it crashes, hangs, and disconnects literally every 45 seconds or less. Any fixes yet?

Theplagueman

04-11-2011

I get this problem after every game. Really bad

Mayumura

04-19-2011

After 1 blamed DC from pvp ned I always get my session closed.
ARGGGGGGGH Im so frustrated!

Celestyal

Recruiter

04-22-2011

I have the same Problem. I have wireless Internet. But best Signal and best up/Dl. I have absolute no problems with my internet or other games, only here in this Game with the Pvp net (disconnecting/reconnecting) and the Session closed bug.

IS1724343eb62257

04-27-2011

bump!

123456 ... 10