Session Closed bug

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LemonWarlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2009

The problem is that after most games (some don't have this problem), I get a "Session Closed Your session has closed. The application will now exit. Please login again to continue."

This problem is extremely prevalent after games and I feel as if I've gotten them at least half the time (over 100 games).

I also get this error (or variations) and at least 1, if not multiple error boxes.

Code:
(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
  body = (null)
  clientId = "529EEB6E-8C0E-4025-C2A5-743192E83958"
  correlationId = "812DC9BE-63DF-6CA4-3EDC-FF06854C980B"
  destination = "statisticsService"
  extendedData = (null)
  faultCode = "Server.Processing"
  faultDetail = (null)
  faultString = "org.springframework.security.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException : An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext"
  headers = (Object)#1
  messageId = "529EEBD5-160E-7B67-BFB7-49F6F81D1ED6"
  rootCause = (Object)#2
    authentication = (null)
    cause = (null)
    extraInformation = (null)
    localizedMessage = "An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext"
    message = "An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext"
    mostSpecificCause = (Object)#2
    rootCause = (null)
  timestamp = 1258409067894
  timeToLive = 0
Steps to Reproduce
  1. Play game
  2. Finish game
  3. Game closes and client reopens
  4. Client hangs on showing statistics
  5. Errors and dialog box appears
It doesn't seem every game, it seems more prevalent in hour long games, or just about an hour, which may be due to while you're in a game it times you out of the client?

Daazku

11-17-2009

I experienced this bug alot too.. But the ration was only 1/5.

Dalcier

11-24-2009

Mine shows the session closed error straight after I press the victory or defeat button. Reproducibility of the error is about 80-90%. Quite irritating cause I can't see the statistics of the game and can't add anyone from the game to my friend's list.

Dragoonleader

11-24-2009

I get this after every game, and i have to completely restart LoL to play another match. Its very irritating that i have to open it and log in before every match. This seriously needs fixed.

DarchZero

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcier View Post
Mine shows the session closed error straight after I press the victory or defeat button. Reproducibility of the error is about 80-90%. Quite irritating cause I can't see the statistics of the game and can't add anyone from the game to my friend's list.
Same goes with me. But at games, sometimes there's the text 'PVP.net has disconnected, you shall not whisper' or something like that. Then, no endgame stats. Anybody have the same problem?

Gemm Gemm

01-21-2010

Bump

I have started to have the exact same issue as Dragoonleader after the latest patch, very anoying.

THORNWOLVE

07-24-2010

i get that error, usually the game ends and league of legends doesn't come back up so i see it in the corner i try to click on it and it dissapears. sometimes it click fast enough but then it just says session close and i get a internet error

SkyKnife

09-12-2010

i have the same issue, >90% i never see stats... is there a fix?

Fianchetto

10-12-2010

I just started having this problem myself. It's quite annoying.

crystalbladefall

11-15-2010

im geting the same thing with alot of random connection to pvp.net server and champs not loading correctly only sence the last patch with leblanc is almost to the point were i cant play

12345 ... 10