Is Galio fun?(other tank suggestions welcome)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwatNigglet

09-21-2010

Galio is amazing for an AOE team. One game, I went jungle nunu and some dude went galio. he would ult and I would ult. I got 2 triple kills (separately) we aced the enemy team both times.

Saldean

09-21-2010

Galio's a walking ult IMO. Hes got a shield and 2 other skills that don't do much damage and are really just kinda weird.

Letkhar

09-21-2010

Galio's probably the funnest tank.

Chitin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Galio is VERY fun, and if you can position the ult correctly (flash) you can be devesating. Though, PLEASE buy health, and not just MR. He can actually be pretty tough to play correctly.

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-21-2010

I can't handle Galio's awkward movement, it just ****s with my head. I prefer Rammus. The spin is nice and smooth.

MrGood

09-21-2010

I like Galio myself, he is a good tank but situational. If you already have some teammates with AoE ults he is awesome.The pros are he can farm well which is good for a tank.The biggest problem with Galio is his hp per level gain which is a joke for a tank, and his long ult cooldown.

Tjax

09-21-2010

I like him. He's pretty fun and useful. Some games he's pretty tough to use super effectively, but most of them are ok. He's quite possibly the worst 1v1 champ out there though, so just try to stick around your team where he shines.

Acclue

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat****let View Post
Galio is amazing for an AOE team. One game, I went jungle nunu and some dude went galio. he would ult and I would ult. I got 2 triple kills (separately) we aced the enemy team both times.
I remember that we gotta do that again sometime...

but he can shine in 1v1 against squishy casters if he goes mid. I harrassed an Ashe down at mid earlier today and ended up 5 levels up by the end of laning phase. The tricky part is landing the skillshots against the characters with less predictable movements. if your opponent is weaving around too often, it's best to forget harrassing and just push the minions. both Galio's skillshots together can wreck a minion wave.