Is Galio fun?(other tank suggestions welcome)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordacai

09-21-2010

I love going heal/flash summoner spells and then applying shield just before a battle, flash into the middle of everyone and taunt, then heal when you get low. Plan your Q just as your ult finishes, all in all it does a ton of dmg I think he is dang fun!

alsowikk

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHero View Post
People love him on the European servers. Play him and tell me why.
I hate to be "that guy" but I really don't have that much IP right now and spending money isn't the solution I want for this. That and for everyone warning of difficulty, playing Nidalee, Gragas and Nasus teaches you to learn in the face of adverstiy(long javs, grag's ult, general nasus play)

timaxman

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsowikk View Post
I hate to be "that guy" but I really don't have that much IP right now and spending money isn't the solution I want for this. That and for everyone warning of difficulty, playing Nidalee, Gragas and Nasus teaches you to learn in the face of adverstiy(long javs, grag's ult, general nasus play)
rammus/amumu

both better hard tanks. more fun too imo.

alsowikk

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by timaxman View Post
rammus/amumu

both better hard tanks. more fun too imo.
I hate to be "that guy" again, but I've used Amumu in the past...and really I just don't want to go back to him especially since he is getting nerffed(why? When did he become op?)

SF Jumper

09-21-2010

He is an off-tank really. He's most effective with an Amumu ulting before him.
Very good counter/last pick.

^Amumu didn't "become OP". He is just the best man for the job of keeping the current metagame (tanky dps) away from your squishies.

Acclue

09-21-2010

I love initiating with galio. flash into the middle of all of them and let your teammates get a few good hits on them before you let the nuke go (possibly early if they have mercs)

alsowikk

09-21-2010

Ok I just need one quick clarification can he intiate as well as Nasus?(semi decently really)

EDIT: I forgot to say thanks for all the help and fast responses(great community on the forums )

CheeseBurguer

09-21-2010

hes good solo mid because his Q+E can farm fast and his E has great range against caster and ranged champions

SF Jumper

09-21-2010

Yeah he is a great initiator(needs flash, ofc). But don't treat him as a pure tank. Go in with W, ult, blow your E/Q and RUN (Or Chase/If they didnt all die already)

alsowikk

09-21-2010

well then...I just need to get the IP. Thanks for the help.