Normal shouldn't be blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

09-21-2010

You don't want blind pick?

Go play ranked. That's why they implemented it.

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.
Play Vlad and gg

Delonyer

09-21-2010

Quote:
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.
Yeah well nobody cares bro.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I was smurfing solo and got paired with a 4 man smurf premade

we rolled them

Then I requed and got paired with them again.

Needless to say another easy win xD

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-21-2010

I don't like the randomness of blind pick as much as the next guy, but normal games are supposed to be casual, and counter-picking is synonymous with tryharding. Just play ranked if you want serious games.

Thunderbox

09-21-2010

Quote:

Yeah well nobody cares bro