Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Normal shouldn't be blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

09-21-2010

You don't want blind pick?

Go play ranked. That's why they implemented it.

vVv Unverclopt

09-21-2010

Quote:
Yenn:
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.

Play Vlad and gg

Delonyer

09-21-2010

Quote:
Yenn:
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.

Yeah well nobody cares bro.

Reiver

09-21-2010

I was smurfing solo and got paired with a 4 man smurf premade

we rolled them

Then I requed and got paired with them again.

Needless to say another easy win xD

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-21-2010

I don't like the randomness of blind pick as much as the next guy, but normal games are supposed to be casual, and counter-picking is synonymous with tryharding. Just play ranked if you want serious games.

Thunderbox

09-21-2010

Quote:
Yenn:

Yeah well nobody cares bro