Normal shouldn't be blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaratu

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHeadShot View Post
if you can't win on a smurf...
This was my first thought as well. I can get on a smurf and roll pentakills with AD fiddlesticks >.>

fuferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Why would u level a smurf???? Isn't the point of a smurf to roflstomp noobs at low level?

Yenn

09-21-2010

Placement rating

Hikaratu

09-21-2010

Season 1 will probably be over before you get that smurf to 30

KKumar

09-21-2010

Yes it should.

-Kumar

Temujin650

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.
Let me get this straight. You're smurfing, and getting owned by the other teams champ comp? Really? You're playing to just destroy the other team because you're supposed to be stupidly better than them, and you're complaining about them getting an advantage?

Fail

Sykomyke

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temujin650 View Post
Let me get this straight. You're smurfing, and getting owned by the other teams champ comp? Really? You're playing to just destroy the other team because you're supposed to be stupidly better than them, and you're complaining about them getting an advantage?

Fail
I lol'd

Yenn

09-21-2010

Luckily there's a system in place that prevents smurfs being matched with smurfs.

p.s. I actually had two seperate four person smurf premades on the other team and one three person smurf premade on my team, all in seperate games.

Radagash

09-21-2010

Quote:
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.
Yeah well nobody cares bro

Oh God Its Yi

09-21-2010

Quote:

Yeah well nobody cares bro.