Riot on Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paco Deth

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryze is hard View Post
Half the time when you're even close to finishing trynds build to be effective the game is overr...
Oh I'd say it's alot more than half, more like 85% of the time.

jGrondo

09-21-2010

Personally I feel Tryndamere is fine the way he is now. His early game may be weak but if you play it safe till 6 you can start owning.

MoarYogurt

09-21-2010

Tryndamere needs help in higher level games.

He gets shut down by Exhaust too easily and takes way too long to farm and get rolling to the point where he can kill everyone and even then he still gets slammed really really hard by exhaust.

Sulzala

09-21-2010

exhaust is the gg for tryn.

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

This suggestion the one u looking for?
Gives him just a tad bit more oomph early on without overpowering his late game.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=249651

Kudizone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I don't want him to be a powerhouse all game, I'd rather just have him not be so item dependent. And don't make it seem like I think he's bad early to mid game, He's not bad. It just seems like you do awesome on him with a strong support champ with you, or your opponents do something stupid allowing you to kill them, which is similar for most champs, but tryn has no harass or anything to setup easy kills.

ItsTaz

09-21-2010

He obviously doesn't need a buff.