Riot on Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kudizone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Hey I'm just curious if Riot has any plans on making Tryn a little more effective early game to mid game than he is now. I love playing him, and have definitely had games where I did well throughout the entire game, but I feel that those games were usually due to mistakes made by opponents rather than tryn's ability to carry an early to mid game. Just curious really

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

He's not meant to carry early/mid game. He would be the ultimate carry if he could dominate at all stages of the game. Currently, Tryndamere is OK early game, OK Mid game, and WTFBBQHOLY**** late game.

Venom Stoneice

09-21-2010

He got a new skin, expect buffs followed by nerfs.

Junglebox

09-21-2010

he seems fine to me early game. In fact tryn can be a decent mid if played correctly.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

09-21-2010

I never get it when people make threads asking trynd to be more effective..

He has an ultimate pretty much ensuring he can always

-get the kill
-get away
-break the tower
-stay alive

his attacks and ad ratio's are unmatched late game and is very likely the best at.. well everything.. (or almost everything)

teamfights,
solofights,
turret breaking.

not sure what you're talking about.

Ivandir

09-21-2010

Start off with a Vampiric Scepter and convert it to an Emblem of Valour. By that time you have no issues healing yourself or farming until endgame. Don't forget to initiate if u want to.

ShoreOne

09-21-2010

only thing i can think of is perhaps some passive attack speed on one of his abilities. like his mocking shout or sumfin.

Hikaratu

09-21-2010

Nope. He rolls too hard lategame, he has to be weak early to balance it out. That's how it works, buffing his earlygame is going to make people rage and post 9000 threads a day about him till he gets nerfed.

Sorayai

09-21-2010

Trynd doesn't need a buff, he's awesome as is. if they buffed him he would be game breaking

ryze is hard

09-21-2010

Half the time when you're even close to finishing trynds build to be effective the game is overr...