Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanfoodle

09-15-2012

Are there any teams or people wanting to form a casual team? Or want another player.

Just for fun, willing to play any role for the team, just thought it'd be fun to play with a coordinated group.

khanih

09-15-2012

i wouldn't mind doing so, i am about 1k elo

Bronze V Jungler

09-15-2012

Can you support well?

I'm unranked, as well as my adc but the only thing our 5v5 team lacks is a good support, and it's really hard to find one. I want one so we can actually practice.

Also: we don't get mad. xD

Nanfoodle

09-15-2012

Quote:
BliNXzRn:
Can you support well?

I'm unranked, as well as my adc but the only thing our 5v5 team lacks is a good support, and it's really hard to find one. I want one so we can actually practice.

Also: we don't get mad. xD

Yes I can, I am awesome with Blitzcrank, play a very good Sona, and I play Nidalee as well in more of niche role (obviously).

Send me a friend request, I'd totally be interested in joining up, practicing.