Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,164 73.39%
No :[ 422 26.61%
Voters: 1586. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
I don't think that it should offend anyone that they give the option of buying a skin to everyone. You don't HAVE TO buy the skin, it's just an option.
I imagine you're not offended if I want armor of the fifth age skins for all the male champions in the game then?

That's pretty much what this is.

Bring them on.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Rainbow Hecarim WHERE

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiant Coriolis View Post
I imagine you're not offended if I want armor of the fifth age skins for all the male champions in the game then?

Bring them on.
Err, I don't think I would be offended by that

RadiantPyrophore

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
Err, I don't think I would be offended by that
So you are uncertain.

JustMyBassCannon

09-16-2012

Quote:

Bring them on.
Fifth Age--oh, wait, that pink Taric skin?

Go ahead. I'd probably buy it on Draven just because it would be so ridiculously gaudy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightails View Post
The worst fact is that he already referenced MLP. Even that took a lot of thoughts. "Suffering is magic.." They already have MLP content involved in Hecarim. They don't want to go overboard with the hate of other people and bringing brony related groups to LoL to further bash on people who don't watch the show.

Do you guys even understand that? Regardless of how hard you demand it, they won't ever add it on in fear of people further destroying their "pristine" community. The community is bad enough as it is.
Battle Bunny Riven

brought a lot of hate from feminists who already were upset about the female champions of League. And yet Riot still went through with it just for the lols, and because the community asked for it.

And we're asking what now? To have a skin where, instead of dark, metallic colors, Hecarim is rainbow-colored? Hell, it doesn't need fancy animations, new quotes or anything like that. Just color his base skin, change a few skill colors, and there you go. Instant cash influx for a recolor.

If it makes you feel any better, we could change the Rainbow Dash color scheme suggestion for Singed (rainbow poison trails anyone?) and suggest Hecarim become a changeling (which looks dark and evil, like Hecarim's entire repertoire of skins).

Grand Eleven

09-16-2012

If they can drop in fan service like bunny riven (which i bought), I don't see how they can deny this.

MrMan

09-16-2012

Quote:
So you are uncertain.
Nope. I am completely certain that I would NOT be offended by that. Go for it.

MrMan

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Fifth Age--oh, wait, that pink Taric skin?

Go ahead. I'd probably buy it on Draven just because it would be so ridiculously gaudy.

Battle Bunny Riven

brought a lot of hate from feminists who already were upset about the female champions of League. And yet Riot still went through with it just for the lols, and because the community asked for it.

And we're asking what now? To have a skin where, instead of dark, metallic colors, Hecarim is rainbow-colored? Hell, it doesn't need fancy animations, new quotes or anything like that. Just color his base skin, change a few skill colors, and there you go. Instant cash influx for a recolor.

If it makes you feel any better, we could change the Rainbow Dash color scheme suggestion for Singed (rainbow poison trails anyone?) and suggest Hecarim become a changeling (which looks dark and evil, like Hecarim's entire repertoire of skins).
Thats a cool Singed idea

Calisco

09-16-2012

Dusk: LoL community thats brony: PLZ MAKE THIS HORSE CHAMPION HAVE A RAINBOW DASH SKIN
Dusk: LoL community that isn't a brony: Gays.
Dusk: Few intellligent people: Not a good idea cuz' brony groups that hate people who aren't bronys will come and begin to hate upon those other people
Dusk: Some people: no

Corbin0rtiz

09-16-2012

This needs to happen!