error # 2002 finally captured!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rad1987

09-21-2010

I have gotten this bug every once i a while and i could never get a chance to take a pic since the message usually would close before i got a chance to take it. On this occasion I was about to enter a game when the game just crashed and i received this error message.

*******http://i56.tinypic.com/2ls8w05.jpg********

wotabc

Producer

09-21-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Awesome find!
I'll forward this to engineers. Can you post/email your log as well?

Rad1987

09-21-2010

how do you find the log on a mac?

Rabid Llama

Game Engineer

09-21-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

It's a bit more involved than on a PC, unfortunately...

Right click your League of Legends app, and choose Show Package Contents. This should open a finder window.

Then, navigate to (deep breath...):
Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/rads/projects/mac_lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.7/deploy/

Right click on the LolClient with the red and black icon, and again pick Show Package Contents

In the new window, navigate to:

Contents/Resources/logs/

And there, finally, are your log files

We have plans to improve this whole log-finding process in the future, but for now you can find them if you're willing to do some serious clicking.

Rad1987

09-21-2010

oh wow what a great adventure that was lol, how do you suggest i find the right log that states this error? There are quiet a few log files from today. I don't know what i should be looking for to pick the correct log file.

Brozan

09-21-2010

Bonus points for an awesome desktop image.

Rabid Llama

Game Engineer

09-21-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad1987 View Post
oh wow what a great adventure that was lol, how do you suggest i find the right log that states this error? There are quiet a few log files from today. I don't know what i should be looking for to pick the correct log file.
I'm somewhat uncertain about that one. You should be able to open them in notepad and search for "ERROR", see if there's anything that looks relevant.

Rad1987

09-22-2010

The same crash happened but this time i found the correct log with the error. But the log is far too big who should i email it to?

Rad1987

09-22-2010

I attached said log file on to this post hopefully it will work.

hclarke15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Incredibly off topic but that error box lines up with the side of her body in that picture so perfectly