Miss Fortune's Ultimate Math

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kojach

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
You forgot the part where your garen ran right up to her face so he ate all the bullets for 2 damage each then silenced her
lol

except i do that with corki and kill her before the ult runs out

yellowfrog

09-21-2010

The AOE range and damage on it is pretty crazy. The enemy team could be hovering around their tower and MF could just hose them all down from behind a jungle wall. It's a bad time for Vlad + MF free week because vlad ult + mf ult is pretty much instakill.

Her damage output is insane but she is squishy when you catch up to her.

ap0Gsound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I've played MF a lot since she was released and I really enjoy her.

I don't think she's imbalanced on her own, but in the company of a heavy CC team...
yea

A short 1-2 second pre-spell channel would be a nice compromise.

VMan7

09-21-2010

Her ult is fine, holy **** stop crying. Stun or silence her and it does 100 damage, omg op.

Maikky

09-21-2010

Science > Math

also ****.

l4x3rj

09-21-2010

Quote:
((110+(.45*150))*5)=887.5
Still a huge splash damage chunk to squishies. Champions with similar roles ult hits for a lot less (Ezreal - 650, Ashe - 650, Tristana - 500 IIRC).
Not calling for a huge nerf, just something to bring her in line and stop her from being the ranged dps everyone needs on their team. Thanks for replying.
Ezreal has a blink and his ult is global range. Ashe's is a massive global range stun. Tristana can rocket jump away as well as use her ult to escape. These characters get utility that MF does not have.

No offense OP, but give it some time. You're only level 10. Most likely the players you are playing with don't know what all the characters are capable of. Not to mention everybody should be building at least some MR/ARMOR/HP.

EDIT: heres a big one. MF's ult is 30% of her bonus damage. Redo your calculations.

Insanious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2010

MF ult = Kat Ult, treat it the same... save a stun...

Until you do that, MF doesn't need to get a BV like Kat does... but once you start and BV becomes an integral part of MF's items, then her Dmg does go down...

Yellow Jester

09-21-2010

I would settle for a Double Up change.

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

09-21-2010

guys don't talk about canceling her ...
any champ can be canceled. fiddlesticks / nunu will deal less damage and gotta be closer to the enemy.

Fleetfeet

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbyte View Post
You forgot the Associative Property in math class.

(177.5 * .5 ) * 8 = (117.5 * 8 ) *.5
What?

710 = 470

...?