Miss Fortune's Ultimate Math

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

congalong

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentaki View Post
If you sit there in her bullets rather then moving 2 steps to the left or right then you deserve to die.
This.

I play MF a lot and the only time I really get off the full channel is

a) I have a mumu
b) I have a gailio
c) I'm coming late to the fight and engaging nearly dead champs
d) I'm engaging from a side such as in the jungle when everyone else is fighting mid

Kharn Skyshatter

09-21-2010

I'd rather see a range decrease on her ult than a damage nerf. At its widest it covers a whole lane while she stays safely out of harassment range seems to take some judgement out of the best time to use it. At least Twitch runs the risk of death once he pop his since he's still within a reasonable harassment range when popping his.

Skyyless

09-21-2010

You forgot about something. Whats the chance getting hit by that much damage. The farthest it is, the less dmg it does. Its also very easy to counter. One stun knock back w/e can stop it. Not a problem.

Darkbyte

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
You forgot the part where it goes through the formula of magic resist........8 times..........yeah.
You forgot the Associative Property in math class.

(177.5 * .5 ) * 8 = (117.5 * 8 ) *.5

Mothalova

09-21-2010

MF is fine. L2P. They're quick on the nerfs, and they would've nerf her already if she was so op. Multiplicate by .5, not .8, .5 is imo the average bullets you will land on not ******ed teams. So thats more around 400 dmg. Zomfg 400 dmg when the garren the vlad and the morg each have 2.5k hp. Nerf me plz.

Cyrus Darkbane

09-21-2010

oh and xin has a crazy ult to tell u, even crazier b4 HIS nerf.

The Bad Lamb

09-21-2010

you forgot the part where it takes 2 seconds to unleash all the bullets
but about 3 seconds for all the waves to hit you at middle distance

Wolfie

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbyte View Post
You forgot the Associative Property in math class.

(177.5 * .5 ) * 8 = (117.5 * 8 ) *.5
Leave me alone, I am tired T~T.

djpeanutbutter

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megling View Post
Nunu's does like 1350 base, yes its harder to get off, but it has higher reward,

Your logic that "taking a few hits" means your talking quad damage more than another champion is just bull****

maybe a slight range nerf (slight)

also 150 bonus damage per hit is either 333 attack damage, or 750 ap, not chump change
I may have worded that part weird. My reasoning is that 4 waves from her ult will do approxiately as much as, say Ezreal's Ultimate, to a tank. Let's say the effectiveness is now of her ultimate by only hitting half the waves is now "1". If MF's ult hits all 8 waves on a squishy with little to no item MR, the effectiveness of the ult would be quadrupled, double the waves, half the magic resist. Maybe have over exaggerated a bit here because even the squishiest squishy will still have, what, 25% MR due to scaling.

I don't get the part where you're explaining the bonus damage. I'm taking 150 bonus damage from items. Her base damage at 18 is 101 + 150 bonus damage from items = 251. Seems pretty reasonable on a ranged carry. 300 AP from items seemed reasonable to me also, I can't think of a game where I didn't get at least 250 on Kassadin or Vladimir.

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothalova?
MF is fine. L2P. They're quick on the nerfs, and they would've nerf her already if she was so op. Multiplicate by .5, not .8, .5 is imo the average bullets you will land on not ******ed teams. So thats more around 400 dmg. Zomfg 400 dmg when the garren the vlad and the morg each have 2.5k hp. Nerf me plz.
((110+(.45*150))*5)=887.5
Still a huge splash damage chunk to squishies. Champions with similar roles ult hits for a lot less (Ezreal - 650, Ashe - 650, Tristana - 500 IIRC).
Not calling for a huge nerf, just something to bring her in line and stop her from being the ranged dps everyone needs on their team. Thanks for replying.

xKookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

i do agree on the suggestion to let her channel her spell for 1 - 2 secs. at least that way it requires more skill for her to cast her ultimate. that gives people time to side step a little more instead of getting trapped right in the middle of the ultimate that is outrageously painful.
Though i enjoy playing mf a lot i feel that she's a tad bit more powerful