Kill Stealing intentional or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorayai

09-21-2010

ya it's a team game so KSing is mostly nonexistent unless someone does all three things that Azure mentioned.

i played a carry once, and every time i would solo an enemy to get em low, he would flash+feast JUST to take the kill and even stated he was doing it on purpose. so yeah, that was annoying.... but whatever lol

Eddy01741

09-21-2010

Don't blame me for netting our team another 40 gold total (assists are 40 and kills are 100 IIRC).

Plus, it's not like tanks and supports don't appreciate gold for items too.

Intangible

09-21-2010

I think everyone should try and kill steal. Seriously. I would rather have my team going 110% after someone then sitting back or "not KS'ing" only to have the hero pop a ghost or flash and get away.

Of course its different on heroes that have long cooldown skills. If Ezrael or Karthus blew their ult to get an obvious KS, I might be irritated. But then again, you never really know and I would rather use the ability then to be cautious and miss a kill.

Darksteel Reaver

09-21-2010

It doesn't matter who spill the blood, as long as the blood is spilled.

High ELO don't give a damm about Kill, because win count, kill not.

Only noobs whine about kill because they over-work themselves and expect a taste of pride.

I hate to be in group where some noob teammate whine "why you ks me moron, blah blah blah, ragequit!!!"

Intangible

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Bah nevermind, my comprehension skills are lacking today.

Also, KSes don't matter anyways, whoever did the most damage gets the most gold, all you get for actually last hitting is a shiny plus 1 for your score.
Bro you are completely wrong.

The last hit = kill. If there was 2 heroes assisting the 2nd gets 70% gold of the original kill. It scales too, I believe if 5 people gank each person gets 40% of the gold.

So 2 - 70, 3 - 60, 4 - 50, 5 - 40

MindFraktur

09-21-2010

Lol, when i play Kennen, i get KS'd alot, so when i play Garen, i just run around with my CD runes, and KS ppl with my ult
Am i naughty? =3

Nill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Oh please. Kills only matter if the carry is getting them.

Otherwise, who cares? As long as you win, they shouldn't be whining.

Eddy01741

09-21-2010

Exactly, more assists on the kill=more gold for the team.

I mean, if I'm the Shen and I see my dps carry obliterrating the gank target and they are at like 200 hp, I'm not going to throw a vorpal blade and try to steal the kill. However, if in the same situation and my DPS carry is low on health and the low hp enemy is already past his own turret, then hell yes i will not hesitate to turret dive and get that kill.

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I couldn't give a rat's ass about KS'ing, giving or taking.

Anyone who whines about it I remind them this is a 5's game and we're better off with the kill.

Really it's just a greedy E-Peen issue

Vichar

09-21-2010

There's no "killstealing" in the game. It's a ridiculous concept supported by people that actually care about their K/D/A ratios. Why wouldn't you go after the logical target? Once an enemy is dead, they are no longer hurting your team (Karth and Kog excepted.)

Kill the enemy so they can't defend their towers, and win. It's that simple. If someone talks about killstealing they are either joking or they are playing a different game: one where the objective isn't to win but rather to aggravate their own team as much as they can.