Regarding King Tryndamere Skin...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeForcez

09-21-2010

Ok, so i've just baught the new King Tryndamere skin. When i went into a few games, some of my friends, most of the public game players, including me, have commented on the tiny-ness of the character Tryndamere have become. What i meant is that with the new King Tryndamere skin, the champion in-game model of Tryndamere seems to have gotten shrinked, tinier than the default and Highlander skin models of said champion in-game. So i'm just wondering if anyone else out there have the skin, have the same problem as me, or if any dev can confirm on this issue. Much appreciated.

Talkimas

09-21-2010

Probably just a bug that will get fixed in one of the hotfix patches. It happens occasionally with some skins. I know when Galio came out, the Hextech skin was a good 25-30% smaller than the default and Enchanted skins, and I believe that's been fixed.

Legomasta

09-21-2010

I remember the same thing happened to Hextech Singed when he first came out but I don't recall whether or not Riot did anything to alleviate the problem, although someone might have caught their attention.

GeForcez

09-21-2010

Ah i see, thank you for your reply.

Snooowy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

tf is still small, what is the main reason i regret spending money on it.
thx for posting this now i wont buy the skin

Dyabolic

09-21-2010

I have noticed this as well since I bought Highlander Tryndamere. It was very annoying and it's the same thing with the new skin. You should report this in the Feedback section for them to make it bigger. I know Magnificent TF got the same problem from the ones Ive seen in game. The good thing about the ''tinyness" is that you're a smaller target in team fights and might not grab people's attention that much and also if you have big model tanks/melee heroes in your team making it harder for the enemy team to click you. That's how I look at it from the bright side about the skin being smaller than the original, kind of a strategy if you will.

I see Trynd as a intimidating/scary mofo so he should be a presence in the battlefield. That's also why I don't dig how small he looks.

Morfene08

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Besides that point, doesn't anyone else think this is one of the most badass skins around?

GeForcez

09-21-2010

Oh snap, my pentakill mord skin does the same thing,haha fun stuff.

BAGELBOT

09-21-2010

There are definitely other skins that do the same thing (Garen, Sivir, TF, etc.). I am very interested in buying this skin, but I'm not so sure if it's going to make my favorite violently muscular Tryndamere some miniature she-barbarian.

TOKYOseoul

09-21-2010

If Teemo can pull off being small and looking good, Tryndamere can as well.

"This'll be a slaughter!"