Playing Talon mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DM Lee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

i play talon and i only play him mid. i do very well but tend to do just ok on occasion and i was wondering if there was anyone out there that could give me some of their suggestions if they play talon as mid

Rismart

09-15-2012

I dont play talon mid but I have faced a lot of them at it. Most talon players sometimes make the mistake of staying in range of their targets and get melted by the mage burst. Talon is meant to jump on you when you let your guard down and play safely since he is melee range. True he has a silence but is not forever and in the second its gone the mid lane will fight back if they are alive.

If you play talon mid don't stay close to your target, and you have to know when to fall back if the silence is going off. I have beaten talons at mid with veigar and they where foolish to stay in range of the stun and my harass and then they couldn't harass back.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

just combo all your spells and fall back, harass like this untill the enemy is low enough to get killed by you and GG

BarbecueRibs

09-15-2012

Try not to blow a lot of mana before level 4. His rake is terrible early.

WeoWeoDjango

09-15-2012

If you are thinking of a counter mid lane like talon, Go for a soraka or a Warwick with a chalice. Talon is good for it, but is a lot more difficult in my opinion. and ap soraka Mid is probably the most fun you will ever have