How in Ra's name is Kassadin even viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
If you have kassadin in your team, you can ALWAYS outnumber your opponent. That's basically it. It's not easy to play though. It's not like "Faceroll win" It actually requires a lot of good decision making to be op. But once a player understand how to play him, I find there is basically no counter.
Disagree completely. I've dominated every single time I've played Kass. Takes zero skill, none. He can be carried by his build, his ult and his OP passive.

AA
Odyn's
FH
Free wins

MMKH

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Disagree completely. I've dominated every single time I've played Kass. Takes zero skill, none. He can be carried by his build, his ult and his OP passive.

AA
Odyn's
FH
Free wins
I've found that a Manamune AD/AS build works really well too... it really doesn't matter how you build Kassaderp.

zelmawizard

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed the Undying View Post
I keep reading threads and seeing in chat how Kassadin is OP to the point that he NEEDS nerfs for Dominion to be balanced (at least moreso than current). However, both times I've played him I've found his kit to be rather underwhelming, and even building mana to help his ult doesn't get me any half-decent damage. My impression is that he's garbage.

Obviously there wouldn't be as much talk of him being OP as there is if he weren't actually OP, so what the hell am I missing?
your kidding me when i play as master yi whenever i killled a champ kassadin from my tean always dies about 30 sec after

Ahhhh Crap

09-16-2012

Kass is powerful, just dont build him like you would if you were playing rift.

Let him be your glass cannon mage, look into ramping up a few single shots for his ult instead of thinking max stacks like you do in Rift. Building mana in Dom is generally not advised- the passive regens usually enough especially combined with the semi-frequent recalling back to spawn, again especially much more so than in Rift.

Build up your mana, choose your shots (and escape paths) before launching and dont launch in like he's a brawler, he's a surgical assassin.

Volandum

09-16-2012

I see Ahhhh **** is a glassadin player, everyone else (and I know the other people to be good) is recommending manatank.

Also, if you're losing to Malzahar, are you autoattacking him? Kassadin's autoattacks are VERY strong once he's taken a bit of magic damage.

DiscworldDeath

09-16-2012

Glassadin is still stronger than most champions. He's ridiculous.

But, if you don't have map awareness, and never gank with him, and go all in and don't use ult to escape with a sliver of health - in other words, if you use him as a random champion rather than utilize his capabilities, then yeah, he's nothing special.

In lower Elos, most kassadins are nothing special. I could see building him as an assassin to kill all the squishies though. But them squishies can also kill you.

Orphane

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhhh **** View Post
Kass is powerful, just dont build him like you would if you were playing rift.

Let him be your glass cannon mage, look into ramping up a few single shots for his ult instead of thinking max stacks like you do in Rift. Building mana in Dom is generally not advised- the passive regens usually enough especially combined with the semi-frequent recalling back to spawn, again especially much more so than in Rift.

Build up your mana, choose your shots (and escape paths) before launching and dont launch in like he's a brawler, he's a surgical assassin.

Who the hell builds Kassadin manatank and ult-stacking on Summoner's Rift? The ****?

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Fdru your claim that you win everytime so its easy is just dumb, you play tournametns, in you in fact are one of the mobile players that play around outnumber people with ALL CHAMPS, of course naturally will take good decisions with no thought whatsoever.

AerosMacCousland

09-16-2012

Kassadin is my Favorite Champion even before Dominion Launched

I say that if you know Dominion Srategy and have basic Grasp of Kassadin(I consider him an easy to Learn but Hard to Master kind of Champ) you will do very well because hes more about maintaining Pressure by forcing Fights on your team favors but if you know both basically the enemy team is ****ed

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-17-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY

What Kassadin is like in Dominion.