remove summoner lvl requirement for spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

its really lame... my friend is playing with me and he cant play mages because ignite is locked to him. this way he has to use exhaust against ap mid solos and that is just worthless.

i think this should be removed. there is really no point...

CamaHa

09-15-2012

eh in right situation exhausting AP mage will do much more than ignite... Besides it's not that hard to gain lvl for unlocking ignite spell...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

So wait...pre-30s need to use other summoner spells?

Autocthon

09-15-2012

Mages don't need ignite. They like it but they don't need it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

ignite is actually more something that an assassin might wanna use for optimazation. Exhaust or cleanse (in that order) does wonders for mages.

lemonpartyfan0

09-15-2012

I agree with you guys, no one NEEDS ignite or any other spell really.

I will be honest here, I have been leveling a second account. At first it started as just one for my girlfriend, but we broke up.

ANYWAY, I can't tell you how annoying it was fighting people who had higher ranked summoner spells. Being around level 5, almost everyone else had ignite. Its a great finishing move when in lane. Do I think they have an edge or a 1 up on me for having higher ranked spells? Yes and no.

Another horrible one was around level 7 I started encountering people that had flash. Not being able to flash to chase after they flashed, or flash away when someone flashed into me from bushes was frustrating.

At this point in the game I feel is an unnecessary barrier that exists for no reason at all.