LF 1100 duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrbanInkCrew

09-15-2012

Hey guys I just started doing ranked a while ago and am stuck in this elo.... When ever I win its because we had a solid team, but lose because of trolls or afker's. It just sucks and I really think I should be at a higher elo, my avg kd is 7 3 and even games when im 10 1 we still lose due to mid and bot feeding!!! Anyone wanna team up and get to 2000 elo together? haha looking for a partner plz!

Add my ign AllstarParty

Kunal the Mythic

09-15-2012

I need one too. Let's test out our partnership in 40 min.

Mirage91

Recruiter

09-15-2012

I assume you play top and if you dominate that much on average maybe consider teleport because oh man is it sexy to tp to dragon or bot ward and save the day.

Dry Ace

09-15-2012

Do you watch replays of yourself? And actually admit where YOU screwed up, or made a bad decision?

Do you have Skype?

what days/times do you play?

Im pretty honest with myself, I think, and should be around 1300/1400 maybe...seems like when I duo I play a million times better...

Im at 1130 ish and have been smurfing the past couple days cuz without a duo i don't ranked on the weekend...lol...

Add me if you like...

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-15-2012

Hit me up I'm going to add you.
Also- can someone tell me how to record lol games?

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

can you guys quit posting such thing in guide & strag forum? there is a team recruit forum for this.