Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Has No One Thought of this Before?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azriel777

09-15-2012

I'm sure someone has, especially on Riot's team. The idea is that you can report someone for exhibiting good behavior not just bad. In this case, giving a good report of someone could raise their "score" of some sort which is displayed in their profile. This is a rough idea but the applications are numerous. You could show a score based on a ratio of negative reports to positive ones (negative ones applying only if voted on by the tribunal). Other awards such as IP might create a "farming" situation among friends so I'm not sure that's the answer. You coud give rewards such as a summoner icon (or even a skin) if one was to have enough positive reports from different summoners. If getting gold stars for being on your best behavior works for kindergarten why not here? ITT: lets hear a rioter explain why this good idea in theory becomes rotten in practice.......or hopefully not.

hyunwoo

09-15-2012

This has been brought up several times before, and from what I could remember, Riot did like the idea but it's not a priority or something.

I may be getting jumbled up with something else though.

Azriel777

09-15-2012

Quote:
hyunwoo:
This has been brought up several times before, and from what I could remember, Riot did like the idea but it's not a priority or something.

I may be getting jumbled up with something else though.

I am inclined to believe what you say, only because that sounds incredibly typical of a riot post