Why Has No One Thought of this Before?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azriel777

09-15-2012

I'm sure someone has, especially on Riot's team. The idea is that you can report someone for exhibiting good behavior not just bad. In this case, giving a good report of someone could raise their "score" of some sort which is displayed in their profile. This is a rough idea but the applications are numerous. You could show a score based on a ratio of negative reports to positive ones (negative ones applying only if voted on by the tribunal). Other awards such as IP might create a "farming" situation among friends so I'm not sure that's the answer. You coud give rewards such as a summoner icon (or even a skin) if one was to have enough positive reports from different summoners. If getting gold stars for being on your best behavior works for kindergarten why not here? ITT: lets hear a rioter explain why this good idea in theory becomes rotten in practice.......or hopefully not.

hyunwoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

This has been brought up several times before, and from what I could remember, Riot did like the idea but it's not a priority or something.

I may be getting jumbled up with something else though.

Azriel777

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunwoo View Post
This has been brought up several times before, and from what I could remember, Riot did like the idea but it's not a priority or something.

I may be getting jumbled up with something else though.
I am inclined to believe what you say, only because that sounds incredibly typical of a riot post