I'm confused, is afk not a correct vote.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Well, upon reading this case, I noticed that the chogath said "gtg" at around 12 minutes...
he was 0/0/0 by the end of the game.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5705318/

apparently he was pardoned. I could be wrong but I still believe in my vote.

Thaylorn

09-15-2012

AFK's / leaving are all dealt with by leaverbuster, so there's no real reason to pardon or whatnot unless they were still in the game and avoiding the AFK timer.

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

oh i'll make sure not to vote for the afk/leaving then ^.^ I thought that was covered by tribunal as well.

JohnnyOmega

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaylorn View Post
AFK's / leaving are all dealt with by leaverbuster, so there's no real reason to pardon or whatnot unless they were still in the game and avoiding the AFK timer.
AFK/Leaving is dealt with by both Tribunal and Leaverbuster. They are meant to work separately but supplementally against AFK/Leavers.

Since Leaverbuster is automated, it won't always be able to properly punish intentional afk/leavers so Tribunal fills in the gaps with punish votes.

CapnChoGath

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
AFK/Leaving is dealt with by both Tribunal and Leaverbuster. They are meant to work separately but supplementally against AFK/Leavers.

Since Leaverbuster is automated, it won't always be able to properly punish intentional afk/leavers so Tribunal fills in the gaps with punish votes.
The overwhelming majority said pardon. So I must be wrong here :P