Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra could be more interesting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnvyDragon

Recruiter

09-15-2012

Problem: She's not very distinct in her mechanics, she's not very versatile, she has little utility, her high skillcap doesn't reward her enough.

Suggested solution: Give her orbs a smallish aura that reduces enemy armor and magic resistance by, for example, 8/11/14/17/20 (based on level of Q), while reducing her damage slightly across the board.

Result: Syndra becomes a less bursty champion with a lot to add to teamfights. Orb placement (and movement using W, E and R) becomes much more strategic. Q becomes worth its high mana cost. She earns a lot of utility and a lot of potential damage, but only if you learn her kit and play her intelligently (ie. the way you should with a high-skillcap champ).

I elaborated in this thread, (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2578954) but never got many responses. General Discussion moves really fast. EDIT: Okay I got a few responses, nevermind. Still like having a thread in the actual Champion Feedback forum, though.

I would LOVE to hear what you guys think, and I would love to get some feedback!

Zeoki

09-15-2012

hm... giving the orb a passive effect.. I like it! or maybe enemies standing within the radius of the orb take more magic damage?

Dannyboy64

09-15-2012

Reducing the damage across the board for a champion who already outputs rather mediocre damage might not be a good idea.. O.O

Anrita

09-15-2012

I disagree about the distinct mechanics complaint, but I agree that the orbs should have some kind of effect aside from being ammo for her other abilities.