Counter for Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zidaryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Hey there.
Just checked out Diana and I was puzzled that there was no counter for her passive like how there is for other counter based passives ex:Annie's stun, Nocturne's Umbra Blades etc..

So could you guys please add a counter for her passive.

(if you don't know what I mean by counter. I mean that little buff/ tool tip thing that goes in that stat affected area)

Varghul

08-28-2012

that would be nice, but in the meantime, your sword starts shining in a way you cant fail to notice. That is pretty much the counter you are looking for.

Zidaryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

And Annie gets a circle around her... but she's still got one. But yea your right. Make do till they fix it.

Nea De Penserhir

09-15-2012

The abilities with counters don't tend to time out. Diana's passive is actively utilized so it doesn't really require a counter because you can't just passively sit on it to use at the best moment.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
The abilities with counters don't tend to time out. Diana's passive is actively utilized so it doesn't really require a counter because you can't just passively sit on it to use at the best moment.
same as jax's ultimate

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

I think phreak said they didn't want ppl to know when she would do it when she ganked or something

Kandehbar

09-15-2012

Woops i thought you ment like character counter