Diana in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamlet the Dane

09-03-2012

Why is it that Diana is the most OP champ in normal games and in ranked she is not so good. To give you my background, I'm not a great player by any means but with Diana I can get 20 kills per game easily, something I can't do with other champs (except Vayne perhaps). But when I use her in ranked I can hardly get a kill and seem very weak compared to other champions. Any suggestions, views. Is she best as a jungler or solo top/mid?

thanks.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Because you can counter pick in ranked.

Eninya

09-03-2012

She's not even ban worthy, but she preys on bad players like any other pubstomper.

DmG KIV

09-15-2012

What do you build and where do you play? Mid, top, or jungle?

Kandehbar

09-15-2012

In ranked people go out of there way not to make mistakes

This is why people who cry about daruis are laughed at. Cause in ranked at higher lvls. its way to easy to just not let him get fed

KobaltKode

09-15-2012

Ranked players take the game a little more seriously than people in Normals do. They take the time to understand their match ups along with their strengths and weaknesses. The glassassin Diana build isn't as good there, because people are coordinated enough to do something about her late game [melee mage = bad with good positioning and coordination]. In lane people are smart enough there to dodge to her left and not run from her in a straight line making her Q easy to land.

Jesus the Friend

09-15-2012

Diana is only "okay" after her nerfs.

She used to be retardedly overpowered.

Invictrix

09-15-2012

Like I said she wasn't overpowered to begin with. People were just bad and let her snowball.