Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem with Justice Review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luciferene

09-15-2012

Hi well one of my cases show as that I have clicked punish and very few of community members agree with the following in the Justice Review. However when I clicked the case it shows as I have clicked pardon. I think the cases aren't getting matched correctly with the case numbers.

Fruity Sebbles

Associate Product Manager

09-15-2012

This is actually working correctly. In your case:

You voted Punish.
Only very few of the community agreed, meaning the outcome was a Pardon.
When you click on the case, it says Pardon because that was outcome (not necessarily your vote).

Luciferene

09-15-2012

Oh also now I've had one that I have gone with the majority showing, except it disappeared soon there after. However the case still shows in my accuracy. (If I add up all the correct ones I have done, I am one short which is that one that disappeared.

Luciferene

09-15-2012

Oh okay I understand now. But is my second complaint also mistake on my own? Because I only have one correct one I have done showing, however it says I have two streak and two correct. And just few minutes ago I have seen another case that I have done correctly showing which had a warning result that disappeared.