Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So... Anyone else use Rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LavaLeGuard

Recruiter

09-15-2012

If you do, post here why you use him, what you like about him, etc.

LavaLeGuard

Recruiter

09-15-2012

I use Rumble because he is tanky and can dish out a ton of damage.

Nea De Penserhir

09-15-2012

Nope, it's just you.

You special snowflake.

LavaLeGuard

Recruiter

09-15-2012

Quote:
Nea De Penserhir:
Nope, it's just you.

You special snowflake.

:c

Unegic

09-15-2012

I play Rumble, recently I've been getting bored of league; I'm tired of the poor community, I'm tired of playing normal draft pick to practice for ranked and usually end up being 4-5th pick and mostly be forced support/ad carry.

BUT.. recently I picked up rumble, and he's been a complete blessing. He's extremely fun, I love playing him because he can usually out-trade most tops, he has an awesome flamethrower ability that does quite a lot of damage and can slow champions if the player has Rylai's. He has an amazing speed boost + shield that he can use to escape/chase/soak damage. He has harpoons that do decent damage, can be used to last hit, and of course the great slow + Rylai's. And his ultimate, does a lot of burst damage then a lot of DoT damage if you land it in a good position, or you're enemies are just stupid and stand in it, oh and it can split up a team nicely.

Tl;dr - He's an amazingly fun champion that's really rewarding to play if you do well. And he's mostly the reason why I play league now.

P.S - he needs a new skin pls