@Riot. Banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TryGoogleThis

09-15-2012

Just got kicked off with pop-up i been banned until 22 sep.

I would like to see what exactly I been banned for. Since I do try and run by the code.
But.. I do admit if people start with name calling and that kind of hostie action I do refuse to play with them(No helping them) but I still attempt to win game and succed at times. Nothing wrong in that.
Yes I can run my mouth if some boy sit down bot lane after dying 3 times and calling me a noob. Everyone has bad games but I do not stand all that name calling.

So my plea is. Let me see What exactly Is reason behind my ban, How else to change?

Retired Noob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Just send something to Player Support about you not getting your reform card

TryGoogleThis

09-15-2012

Reform card?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryGoogleThis View Post
Reform card?
a link the the tribunal case that got you punished

Mr Serious Pants

09-15-2012

Your Reform Card shows you the exact games in which you were reported for. It provides the person being suspended textual evidence. If you didn't get one in your e-mail, put in a ticket for support and they will get it to you.

RoyalSequence

09-15-2012

better yet, cry about injustice and get Lyte in here to hand deliver it to us all. I find this method much more entertaining.

TryGoogleThis

09-15-2012

I see, Well I just gotta hope i get one of Žem then.